Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A plea to Hughton - Bruno

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well done Bruno. A clean sheet at Derby is impressive for our make shift defence.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Got away with it.

Let's hope we don't try to get away with it again vs Forest.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Oh dear, what a disaster. Another bl**dy clean sheet. What is our management thinking of? - will they never learn from their mistakes?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
To be fair to the OP he was kind of right - Bruno isn't a CB & his qualities are skill and overlapping runs which a CB doesn't need. Did well today by all accounts though, so we'll done CH for making the most of what we had.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Goldson may be back for Forest, according to Hughton.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Well done Bruno. I feared the worse today.

Still we need a CB in next week. Stop dragging our heals over this.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Got away with it.

Let's hope we don't try to get away with it again vs Forest.

This is how i see it. Don't want to sound negative but you can't keep getting away with it Today it paid off.

Think it helped with Bent being upfront on his own.

Stumpy Tim

Pearson got it wrong starting with Bent and not Martin today. Martin would have bullied Bruno. Apparently Bent got the nod because Martin has been diving too much during pre-season, so a brave & honest call to be fair

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Wish people would stop being managers. Let CH do his team. He knows best. Was a Great defender in his days so knows what he sees in training and knowing Bruno he do a good job where ever he played. I have absolute faith in the man to pick the right team every time with what he has available.

Stumpy Tim

Wish people would stop being managers. Let CH do his team. He knows best. Was a Great defender in his days so knows what he sees in training and knowing Bruno he do a good job where ever he played. I have absolute faith in the man to pick the right team every time with what he has available.

Good idea. Let's not discuss football on a football discussion board :thumbsup:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

is this not the attraction of a football forum. we are all would be managers.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Bruno had time to prepare and become comfortable with what was required. That is a lot different from being asked to play central defence in the course of a game without warning. Of course he did well. He is a very talented player. Surely that is obvious from all his years with us.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Chuffed that the Sultan of Brunoei quelled the fears of a number of us, including me. A class act. I do wish for him to return to his touchline-wizardry ways though, where his delicacy is a element of purely deceptive menace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here