Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A nice little RDZ quote….

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
What I love about RDZ the most is when we miss an easy chance he’s either going bat shit mental or on his knees with his head in his hands just like any fan would. I never used to get Potters polite applaud when Maupay missed a sitter from two yards out.
Roberto gets it from a fan’s perspective and that’s unusual for a manger these days.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Being someone with silly up and down mental health issues, I’m already feeling sad about him inevitably leaving us in the future. I love him THAT much.
What. A. Man 😍

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
De Zerbi about town.
20092023650aa8bc75b01.jpeg

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Being someone with silly up and down mental health issues, I’m already feeling sad about him inevitably leaving us in the future. I love him THAT much.
What. A. Man 😍
People are panicking for no good reason here. He will sign a new deal and see it through. He loves it here and won’t leave until we are in the champions league. I actually heard that from a reliable source.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
People are panicking for no good reason here. He will sign a new deal and see it through. He loves it here and won’t leave until we are in the champions league. I actually heard that from a reliable source.
Tartare?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There's an online article, about this, in the Argus with Brian Owen, but it's behind a paywall! A paywall on the Argus website that is teeming with advertisments.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
There's an online article, about this, in the Argus with Brian Owen, but it's behind a paywall! A paywall on the Argus website that is teeming with advertisments.
Outrageous. I gave up reading the Argus for that very reason. I don't think I'm missing much, to be honest.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Did anyone else notice his shark intake of breath?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
To be honest, I do find myself wondering whether he might not leave that readily. He showed great loyalty and care to Shakhtar Donetsk and his players before making sure he was safe. Very different circumstances, but…..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here