1698414281977.png

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Am I being cynical in thinking this was kind of set up by RDZs marketing department ? He may have geniunely said this but it feels slightly contrived.

Don't get me wrong it's all genius but it feels like RDZ is a master at promoting himself and coming out with clever soundbites and scenarios, at this point he can literally walk into any job he wants that becomes available. Despite not quite being the full package professionally.

The other manager that is all over social media with charisma and soundbites is big Ange. Although big Ange is not taken as seriously as he's an Aussie :)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Am I being cynical in thinking this was kind of set up by RDZs marketing department ? He may have geniunely said this but it feels slightly contrived.

Don't get me wrong it's all genius but it feels like RDZ is a master at promoting himself and coming out with clever soundbites and scenarios, at this point he can literally walk into any job he wants that becomes available. Despite not quite being the full package professionally.

The other manager that is all over social media with charisma and soundbites is big Ange. Although big Ange is not taken as seriously as he's an Aussie :)

Cynical and miserable.

Leave us to our joy.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here