Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A message for palace fan randomjack

bn3gunner

Feb 12, 2007
Bit of a twatty thing to do/say but im sure the bloke would have preferred a smack in the chops rather than all this grief, the way people coat any form of any football related violence on here im surprised how many people feel its acceptable to bully someone so badly over a few ott comments on t'internet,poor bastard must be shitting himself- i know i would be.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Seeing as his account's had a green light on it for the most of the evening, I should imagine he's still reading this now with bated buttocks, but then what do I know eh?

Or perhaps has gone off to do something without closing the browser/shutting down the computer.

Or maybe he's sitting back enjoying the tizz his comments (and possible actions) have caused and is laughing at how everyone seems to think he is so devastated by this.

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
Ah diddums. Are the nasty Brighton boys being mean to him? Let's get a few things straight. He started it, he had no problem with sticking homophobic crap on his youtube videos, he's a 24 year old bloke not some 14 year old and he's got off very very lightly.

I've now got in my possession some really juicy photos of him including him with a conical bra, him in a pink satin jumpsuit, him in the shittiest red outfit with Che Guevera prints on his shirt, him wearing a white dress and purple wig and another of him in same white dress and yellow wig pretending to give a bloke some cock up the arse.

Now learn your lesson, Nigel. Don't f*** with us.

Jan 30, 2008
Ah diddums. Are the nasty Brighton boys being mean to him? Let's get a few things straight. He started it, he had no problem with sticking homophobic crap on his youtube videos, he's a 24 year old bloke not some 14 year old and he's got off very very lightly.

I've now got in my possession some really juicy photos of him including him with a conical bra, him in a pink satin jumpsuit, him in the shittiest red outfit with Che Guevera prints on his shirt, him wearing a white dress and purple wig and another of him in same white dress and yellow wig pretending to give a bloke some cock up the arse.

Now learn your lesson, Nigel. Don't f*** with us.
you know where he lives , why not tell him to his face :nono:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
A £2,000 donation to the REMF and we will forget all about it, maybe his fellow Nigels could have a whip round for him.

Or, to prove we have a sense of humour and so that it doesn't get out of hand, he has to play up front for Palace in the next supporters match, dressed as Little Britains "Only Gay in the Village"

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Or, to prove we have a sense of humour and so that it doesn't get out of hand, he has to play up front for Palace in the next supporters match, dressed as Little Britains "Only Gay in the Village"

Though i'd rather this

i_want_that_one.jpg

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
What an idiot. But what I want to know is how many pizza's and skips have been ordered for him? Do post if you've done this - you can always say you were lying, didn't really etc.

Tui

May 3, 2009
I think the real question is when we take over Shithurst again is it possible to do 200k damage? Palarse do have it coming.

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
I think the real question is when we take over Shithurst again is it possible to do 200k damage? Palarse do have it coming.

Daft and pointless. Why sink to their level? Also - It'd be nigh on impossible to do that much damage there.... If you dropped an A-Bomb on that part of London you'd only do about £20 worth of damage.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
In reference to the first song at Selhurst being about this arsehole I'm sure someone can come up with some words based on "Happy Jack" by the Who
I tried but got fed up trying to rhyme "twat" with "caravan "
Over to the musical boys !!!!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
This randomjack seems like an attention-seeking twat, I bet the inbred scumbag is tugging himself raw reading this thread.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
A? So losing his job wouldn't hit him in the wallet? Lost me on that one. I know you work for god, but the rest of us work for cash, so not having a job would equal not having cash, therefore hit in the wallet wally.

monsieur Burns, that made me laugh very loudly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here