Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A message for palace fan randomjack

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
seems we have had our fun and randomjack has admitted he is a clueless tit and given an apology of sorts so if a mod wants to close this thread fine by me.

thanks for reminding us Jack how special all you palace are

i look forward to January and giving you a special wave if you are still going and showing your face at selhurst

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
I would urge when we take our full allocation to Smellhurst that the first chant of the evening shall be in Honour of our good friend Jack.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Yeah , he has learnt a lesson and has to face up to the reality other Palace fans will now see him as a twunt.

Maybe, I have a feeling it will work the other way and him and other palace will hate Brighton even more. This thread will just reinforce the rivalry. Not saying it's a bad thing.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
exactly. he's admitted wrong and held his hands up - you can't ask for more.

it's a shame people take "pride" in this sort've stuff (the destroying of property) but what's done is done.
Probably fair. Although it's some of the other Palace dicks on here rallying behind him that are making it worse IMO.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Probably fair. Although it's some of the other Palace dicks on here rallying behind him that are making it worse IMO.
No we're not ,if he ripped up a seat he's a prick.But let's face it he probably didn't did he? cyber bullying well done all.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
No we're not ,if he ripped up a seat he's a prick.But let's face it he probably didn't did he? cyber bullying well done all.
You can say that and of course anyone can act like a bully boy on-line, but he's brought this on himself. He has annoyed people by acting like a gobshite, and he chose to do that on-line himself. The lesson is, if you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here