Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] A long season for Luton?

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
What is soccer? And what is the EPL? I don’t like them because they pelted coins at me when I was 13 year old in the JPT semi finals at Kenilworth Road. Also at the game on Saturday, after allowing them to stay in the north while the trains were up the shoot, they proceeded to try and start fights, and then punched the train repeatedly as it left. If they go down I couldn’t care less.
Remember it well!!

Attachments

• IMG_7519.jpeg
    IMG_7519.jpeg
    628.3 KB · Views: 76

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Don't twist my words. I said "never heard of them before in an EPL context". I very carefully selected them to account for the fact Brighton and other fans may have come across them in the past. As far as I am aware they were not playing EPL soccer in 2007 at Withdean nor was there an EPL in the 1960s.
Just be happy for them, they are doing really well as a club. I for one hope they stay up. We need new blood and a turn over of the establishment.
We are the establishment……

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
We are the establishment……
He doesn't know what he's talking about. Even if we were the establishment (and even though you're saying it to be contrary, there might actually be a grain of truth in it), I am struggling to see the benefit to us of Luton staying up.

Some of us on here have followed our club for 50-60 years, none of this "EPL soccer" nonsense, and we know Luton well:

They're a shit club, with a small (tiny), vaguely thuggish and chavvy fan base, in the shittest stadium in English football. And back in the day, they always cheated relegation and added nothing to the top flight. When they got to the FA Cup semi final in 1987 their game at White Hart Lane was watched by just 28,000. This is at a time when the FA Cup was almost as important as the league. Absolute tin pot twunts.

The correct place for these bell-ends is League Two.

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Don't twist my words. I said "never heard of them before in an EPL context". I very carefully selected them to account for the fact Brighton and other fans may have come across them in the past. As far as I am aware they were not playing EPL soccer in 2007 at Withdean nor was there an EPL in the 1960s.
Just be happy for them, they are doing really well as a club. I for one hope they stay up. We need new blood and a turn over of the establishment.
Dreadful parody account. Spend some time studying the master @crodonilson

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
He doesn't know what he's talking about. Even if we were the establishment (and even though you're saying it to be contrary, there might actually be a grain of truth in it), I am struggling to see the benefit to us of Luton staying up.

Some of us on here have followed our club for 50-60 years, none of this "EPL soccer" nonsense, and we know Luton well:

They're a shit club, with a small (tiny), vaguely thuggish and chavvy fan base, in the shittest stadium in English football. And back in the day, they always cheated relegation and added nothing to the top flight. When they got to the FA Cup semi final in 1987 their game at White Hart Lane was watched by just 28,000. This is at a time when the FA Cup was almost as important as the league. Absolute tin pot twunts.

When the celeb fan is a leader of a racist group and is always begging for money cos he’s facing lawsuits then you know as fanbase your in trouble

Last edited:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
They will score some goals, but concede a shed load. Their defending was awful.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Why were they directing homophobic chants at Gilmour?
It's odd as these chants follow him around. He was also abused when at Norwich.

What annoys me about the article is the reference to Chelsea as they according to the press are the ones who have suffered such abuse. They fail to mention it's something Brighton have suffered for decades.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

You forgot to add the town is a complete dump as well (and I live in Burgess Hill, so it must be bad).

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
'Chelsea rent boy'.

Songs about Joao Pedro being a paedophile rapist are fine of course, but you have to draw the line somewhere.
Problem here is why many are celebrating little Luton's rise from the bottom, they forget what a horrible fanbase they had going back to the 70's and 80's.

It's a horrible town full of Tommy Robinsons.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Problem here is why many are celebrating little Luton's rise from the bottom, they forget what a horrible fanbase they had going back to the 70's and 80's.

It's a horrible town full of Tommy Robinsons.
This. Feels like ‘peado’ is a standard insult in Luton. I assume all the children’s doctors live somewhere safer. Like Bedford. 🙈

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
When the celeb fan is a leader of a racist group and is always begging for money cos he’s facing lawsuits then you know as fanbase your in trouble
The dark side of Sir Alastair Cook

Last edited:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Spoke to Luton fans on the train from Lewes, they were very confident they'd get something just by scrapping and roughing us up a bit.

They're in for a hard lesson in the coming weeks, a long tough season ahead
If your game plan is to rely on scrapping & roughing people up then you will be losing a lot of games..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here