Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A GIRL came to our 7 aside last night and...

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I thought here we go a girl thats going to drag the standard of our game down...

She was about 5'3, very slim, quite good looking about 25 so naturally thought lets see what shes got.. unfortunately i was on her side so couldnt give her any crunching tackles..

But she actually ended up being decent ... Great touch had some skills and had a good goal (not as good as mine though)

The football we play is of a good quality as we are all old ex sunday league players, some still are and she fitted in well.

It was only after the match that i was told shes the left back for the womans Wolves team. This then made me think as good as she was... a few of us were better... She is the Womans premier league and me and my mates arnt even in the mens league.. the gulf of difference is huge.

So how would a fairly average mens 7 a side team fair against say 7woman England players. I honestly think i could build a team better than any womans team with the players i play with on a thur night.

Was incredibly sexy seeing a girl be as good as she was and turn a few of the guys inside out...:love:

Last edited:

superseagulls

Feb 2, 2009
I thought here we go a girl thats going to drag the standard of our game down...

She was about 5'3, very slim, quite good looking about 25 so naturally thought lets see what shes got.. unfortunately i was on her side so couldnt give her any crunching tackles..

But she actually ended up being decent ... Great touch had some skills and had a good goal (not as good as mine though)

The football we play is of a good quality as we are all old ex sunday league players, some still are and she fitted in well.

It was only after the match that i was told shes the left back for the womans Wolves team. This then made me think as good as she was... a few of us were better... She is the Womans premier league and me and my mates arnt even in the mens league.. the gulf of difference is huge.

So how would a fairly average mens 7 a side team fair against say 7woman England players. I honestly think i could build a team better than any womans team with the players i play with on a thur night.

Was incredibly sexy seeing a girl be as good as she was and turn a few of the guys inside out...:love:

This tread is USELESS without pics

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
[MENTION=970]brighton_b0y[/MENTION] starts a serious thread and all he get's is the usual childish responses :facepalm:
Anyway, did you smash it or is she a rug muncher ???

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I managed a sneaky pic on my way past.

images

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I think it would be difficult to judge a player's true ability from 7-a-side. The thing with 7-a-side and small sided games, is that they are a leveller. Get a great 7-a-side player onto a full sized pitch in an 11-a-side game and often they are rubbish - they get lost with the time and space. In the same way, a mediocre player in a small-sided game may be amazing at 11-a-side on a proper sized pitch. From the people I play with, I can think of examples of both of these.

Frank Inkerman

Veteran of the Crimea
Our Squash group was trained for a while by the Womens World No 4.
We were a mixture of team players but no one at County level and two or three of the group could beat her in a match.
Nice touch (with the racquet) but slowish and not strong enough to play a really killer shot against a reasonable standard man.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
ScreenHunter_01 Feb. 17 11.02.gif
Thats her...

and she is into guys..

chobby

Aug 23, 2004
Lancing!! Sompting actually!

Maybe she decided to come down to your level of play, so not to embrass you all :lolol:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Maybe she decided to come down to your level of play, so not to embrass you all :lolol:

:lolol: she raised her game to be on our level :)

Is Lee Hughes the number 2? #baldasacoot

I was gonna say that but thought she may be undergoing some Chemo or something so didn't want to say and appear like a bastard... ;)

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Our uni women's team made the national final 2 of the 3 years I was there (lost both though)

Our men's uni hockey team played them and none of us had played saturday/sunday football but about half had played for secondary school, pretty sure none at college so was good 3-5 years since 'competitive games'

Hockey team never managed to win by single figures (though think was 5-2 at half time one year we went on to something like 19-3 with stamina in 2nd half). Always won by double figures and one year at about 22-1 we had to mix up the teams. Just saying........

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
:lolol: she raised her game to be on our level :)

:lol: Wolverhampton Wanderers Ladies play in the Third tier of the Womens football league, which has four leagues in it. Some what 4 or 5 leagues below the English women's Super league,where most of the England internationals play.

The gulf in class is massive. Should you ever get the chance to play against the England National team in a seven a side game, I am sure they would be willing to play against your team of seasoned pro's and without ever having to put their knitting and housework down, smash you.......completely

at football that is :laugh:

The below link contains the structure of the womens leagues and the teams there in them. It would be interesting to see the England women vs the England men in a seven a side game though.

http://www.jamesprickett.co.uk/pyramidengland.htm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here