Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A funny thing happened on the Brighton coach....

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I was reading that on Holmesdale or BBS yesterday.
The disbelievers are aggressively making out that it is all shite stirring lies and are attempting to force their opinion on the others (who appear either very depressed or angry about the club's downturn in fortunes), that everything is still rosy in the CP kitchen. :lol:

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
They nickname him the welsh Iniesta. You can add 3 noughts to that .... the first (near) £B player.

To be fair, Williams is in my opinion the real deal. If Holloway drives Williams out of Palace then he should be sacked for gross negligence. Fingers crossed, eh?

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
quest-how-they-lived-before-the-safety-gates-fell-across-our-lives

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
iwouldnt want to sit on a coach full of palace players either, I'd want my own transport to games.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
To be fair, Williams is in my opinion the real deal. If Holloway drives Williams out of Palace then he should be sacked for gross negligence. Fingers crossed, eh?

You want Holloway sacked? I want him to get a contract extension of...oh, don't know, 10 years?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
"apparently a player really crossed the line when abusing/bantering the coach driver"

Crossed the line? Really? That's more than the ball's done for them recently....

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
That thread just gets better and better. Great reading. I wonder how sulky Glenn is coping with it all.

Here's a picture of the Palace team bus heading through the SE postcode area slums on it's way down to the Brighton match just before it all kicked off with Horrorway/Hollow Way:

The-narrow-and-slippery-roads-were-a-bit-of-a-challenge-especially-if-you-have-to-have-the-odd-a.jpg

ian-holloway-p10.jpeg

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Abuse to a bus driver!

Are we to assume that the bus driver was from Brighton and was subjected to relentless homophobic abuse for the duration of the journey?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM

Agreed, I think he is an excellent player, I also think Forster-Caskey could be the same give the game time Williams gets, JFC also has more of an eye for goal than Williams.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here