A day out in Wycombe

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Bozza in Land Rover owning shock..

...must say I was suprised not to see more NSChatters there, dunno how I missed just about everyone?!?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
dwayne said:
Bozza in Land Rover owning shock..

...must say I was suprised not to see more NSChatters there, dunno how I missed just about everyone?!?
I was behind you in the queue at the petrol station after the game before heading back over to the Boogie Bus... Naturally i couldn't be f***ed to say anything.

Great shots Bozza...

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Picture 7 shows what a farce the Falmer an area of outstanding natural beauty argument is. Chilterns right behind the home end and I could see 2 Red Kites flying around in the valley during most of the game, showing that wildlife can happily exist with football stadiums. The Falmer site is much further from the Downs than Adams Park/Causeway Stadium is from the Chilterns. Nimbys you have been rumbled:angry: :angry:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Marvellous, marvellous scenes.

Left Southampton at 12.30, arrived at ground 2.00. Met Yorkie and Nedd walking up to ground and gathered by the burger van - if we gave leaflets to people in the queue they can't walk away can they!

Collected ticket from Rob - thanks mate - and walked into ground.

Game shite but the whole Falmer thing was unbelievable.

Megaphone superb - hats off to everyone who helped to hide it.

Took ages getting out of the shithole that is Wycombe - saw Bozza at M4 services then off home to a Chinese and I'm a Celebrity.

Pictures to follow

:clap2:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
The Warm up

Attachments

• dsc02106 1.jpg
    dsc02106 1.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 479