Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A completely myopic view from someone unfortunate enough to live in Middlesbrough

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'm a Boro fan
20+ years as a season ticket holder at the Riverside and Ayresome park
Seen it all , been there , got the T shirt.

A lot of bleating on here about Ramirez.
1) you lot targeted him from the off and he got fouled loads, a clear target from the off.
2) the ref was lenient in the yellows that he didn't give for booting Ramirez around the park
3) Boro had nothing to do with the sending off, Ramirez showed dean his leg , decision was Deans
4) even with 11 men you were never going to score 2 . Sure we sat back but against 10 men why not
5) save your anger for someone else
6) we used to like Brighton but the bitterness on here has changed many minds.

Love and kisses

So you made the effort to sign up to another clubs fans forum and started your very own thread to discuss something that's been done to death already, seems to me you are trying to justify it in your own head.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Funny if the title got changed.... :lolol:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Because I wanted one last go. One last time to say:

1. We have no anger with Boro, just with the referee.
2. We are not claiming we would have won. We are just annoyed that the referee (and not Boro) denied us a fair crack.

Fair enough.....could change the thread title though :)

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
The amount of times I've seem boro say they no longer like us is just hilarious. They really think we give 2 shits what they "feel" about us :D

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
What a thicko. The schools must be appalling in 'Boro. Probably spend too much time searching for comments about them on the internet.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Way-aye man

3534329437.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You can stick you ****ing Parmo up your arse

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
If we say sorry, will you like us again? Pleeeaaase, it's so important for us. Without the love and respect of you numbnut northern inbreds, I don't think we'll ever be able to rebuild our lives.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Incredibly, these two-headed six-fingered smog monster pricks are somehow getting more boring than the average Nigel.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'm a Boro fan

A lot of bleating on here about Ramirez.http://www.northstandchat.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=7432134
1) you lot targeted him from the off and he got fouled loads, a clear target from the off.
2) the ref was lenient in the yellows that he didn't give for booting Ramirez around the park
3) Boro had nothing to do with the sending off, Ramirez showed dean his leg , decision was Deans
4) even with 11 men you were never going to score 2 . Sure we sat back but against 10 men why not

Love and kisses

1) We didn't target him we targeted all of them, just like you did us. it was a 'cup final' not a game of Ludo.
2) He was shit not lenient
3) Actually I agree with you. 100% Dean's fault.
4) Possibly, but it had just gone 1-1 and if you had defended any deeper you'd been in Sunderland so who knows?
5) We have, Dean the ****.
6)TBH no one on here gives a **** whether you love or hate us. Your desperate need to be the victims even though you won is quite funny though.

Love and Kisses to you too, now move on eh?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I propose another temporary section of the board to embrace this redundant bun fight (If it must continue). These threads are getting tedious by their very appearance.

Quite why another Boro fan feels the need to come on these pages and continue this debate I don't know. How is his thoughts likely to change things ?

Mods: You have made a teeny error here. Can this sort of entry be simply added to the plethora of other threads that cover this tiresome subject ?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'm a Boro fan

A lot of bleating on here about Ramirez.

Love and kisses
What the dickens are you even doing on here? Enjoy promotion you big soggy lettuce. Oh and your fans were a disgrace.

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
F*CK OFF

We only talk about you when you pricks come on here and pipe up about how sad we all are. Get a life, get out of Middlesborough and burn your f*cking T Shirt whilst you're at it

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
798a51999294f15f240fe813f10deae4.jpg
accae38b4b5a7eb95fb071c26f5862ae.jpg
at least he admits he lives in a sh!thole

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here