Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Rinkmaster

Oct 1, 2020
Newhaven
Whats the matter Harry. We used to be a team that other teams should beat.(we should be beating teams like Brighton). Now we are saying we should be beating teams like Everton. We are the ones who are behaving as if we are entitled. We are not. No one is entitled to beat anyone in the prem. I for one am proud of our club and squad for what has been achieved this season. God I love the passion of Roberto. It shows in the effort his squad puts in. Whatever happens from now we have had one hell of a season. In the words of Bon Jovi Keep The Faith.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
It was indeed but could see in the first half too. Shouldn't be standing water on there surely. Must have massively water it to settle that way
The groundsman is now to blame, not the players. 😉 we must surely have an algorithm for groundmand, could be the signing of the season.
I know shit to be fair, the state of my garden tells me that.
I think the root cause of our defeat goes back further than that

Clearly the wrong type of rain was allowed to drop unregulated onto the pitch. The grounds (person) in their defence has been let down by the stadium designers who didn’t find an alternative to a stadium roof, noting that a roof would cause an issue With the monorail platform build in c2034.

There’s still time to fix this, but let this result be a lesson to everybody.

North shelf? Get in line you dreamers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here