Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] A bit brisk tomorrow... *** Met Office RED weather warning ***

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
It will be interesting over the next few hours to see if it is just arriving a little later than expected or if it is not that bad. Hopefully it isn’t that bad.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
It will be interesting over the next few hours to see if it is just arriving a little later than expected or if it is not that bad. Hopefully it isn’t that bad.

The storm or Paulie’s McBreakfasf?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Well Macdonalds have accepted my deliver order.

Try throwing a chip in the air, and see if your French Fries can blow across the channel to become French Flies.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
That's in kmp though... 55mph at its peak is nothing like what was being forecast yesterday

It’s showing gusts at 144kph (90mph) for mid Sussex

7D563D03-25FD-4017-9541-4E1EEC5E38A6.jpeg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
If anyone lives in Lewes District Council they've suspended waste collection today. Sensible decision, but maybe more sensible if they'd done it yesterday before everyone put the bins out and left for work

I have just noticed that yesterday afternoon at 4.30 the LDC Twitter account mentioned there were no plans to cancel bin collection, also mentioned they had been contacted by concerned residents because of the severe weather warnings.

You are correct saying it would have been more sensible to announce yesterday. Most of the residents in my road put the bins out on a Thursday evening because bins are usually collected at about 7am.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here