Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

9 Games Left - Loan Striker?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Football lore dictates that the Bobster will score us the promotion-achieving goal and achieve the status of Albion ULTIMATE Legend . Them's the rules.

:goal:

Yes!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
At least we know our leaders tried for Muzza... shame Eddie is such a :tosser:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Do we know for certain they tried or just made an inquiry. I cannot believe that EH wouldn't take him with the first team squad to Dubai and then refuse to let him go out on loan as being vital to the squad.

Perhaps CH didnt consider him as being needed.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
It was clear throughout that an approach had been made. Im sure eddie howe even stated as much at one point so its been clear all along that CH wanted him and he wanted to come. As for leaving him behind, maybe he had prior engagements ie the school charity event, maybe howe wanted only those who would be playing regularly to travel. Perhaps bournemouth feel with not long to go after the initial 28 days with no recall clause they didnt want his going out on loan to bite them

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It was clear throughout that an approach had been made. Im sure eddie howe even stated as much at one point so its been clear all along that CH wanted him and he wanted to come. As for leaving him behind, maybe he had prior engagements ie the school charity event, maybe howe wanted only those who would be playing regularly to travel. Perhaps bournemouth feel with not long to go after the initial 28 days with no recall clause they didnt want his going out on loan to bite them

The statement from EH saying he wasnt available was made ages ago.and I am assuming we said ok and left it at that not ringing him every week and keep asking. Us mere supporters will never know how much and hard we tried.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I agree about Hemed but am concerned about BZ and Baldock fitness but there isnt much football to talk of other than this at the moment.

I wouldn't worry about being concerned, it's a waste of energy. We clearly tried to get Murray, but it was always going to be him or no one because he was the only player who suited us. If Hughton thought we were desperate for a striker it would be different, but we should be happy that he is confident in what he has.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Football lore dictates that the Bobster will score us the promotion-achieving goal and achieve the status of Albion ULTIMATE Legend . Them's the rules.

:goal:

I'll buy that, especially if it 's against Derby. So, to recap, I think BZ will play about another 5 mins this season, during which he'll secure us automatic promotion with a last-minute winner against Derby [emoji3]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here