Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

810 Kempton tonight

Jun 22, 2011
No 12 in the 810 at Kempton park tonight has been passed to me as a horse that is ready to win tonight, it MUST lead and is a filthy dodge pot but is worth a small each way punt this has been backed in from 25/1 this morning with bet365, but is still available at a decent price.

As stated above this horse is very iffy and if it fails to lead it has no chance.

Does anyone see a problem with posting genuine tips on here? i'm not being rude or anything and good luck to those that tip and/or back them, I'm not a mean spirited individual but i'm from an age where if you were given a horse from a reliable genuine source, if you even mouthed off in the pub, you'd never get another one. Does this 'outdated' moral code no longer apply in the age of social media?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Does anyone see a problem with posting genuine tips on here? i'm not being rude or anything and good luck to those that tip and/or back them, I'm not a mean spirited individual but i'm from an age where if you were given a horse from a reliable genuine source, if you even mouthed off in the pub, you'd never get another one. Does this 'outdated' moral code no longer apply in the age of social media?

Don't know but unless they're tips from a noted sauce such as Mackenzie then they're not worth a wank anyway

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

If everyone who matters is ON already does it matter ???

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
Depends on the tip. If its the mate from the bookies who heard a whisper type of tip then I can't see the problem on passing it on....however if its the keep it to yourself, straight from the owner kind of tip then keep it to yourself.

Jun 22, 2011
Id just thought I would put this on the forum as a lot of the time I see "other stuff other than football" on here, the info I get is not from a bloke in the bookies, all of it comes from two different race horse owners, I have put three horses on here in the past 7/1 into 8/5 and 4/1 both won the other 16/1 run like an old pig, all the money from the lads I know is already on.
If people dont like this sort of post then Im sorry and will think before the next one.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Is it called not my choice?

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011

It depends where you get it from and if the people passing it on to you mind. I used to post a few in the NAPS table but the lad has left the yard now anyway. These days the ones in the pub or bookies are lay rather than a bet as its just mug money. And if one is off at a big price and "they" dont get on, expect it to either go off at 100mph or be dropped out early and never make any ground up.

I think the question is how many people have genuine and reliable sources. Very few is the answer.

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
It depends where you get it from and if the people passing it on to you mind. I used to post a few in the NAPS table but the lad has left the yard now anyway. These days the ones in the pub or bookies are lay rather than a bet as its just mug money. And if one is off at a big price and "they" dont get on, expect it to either go off at 100mph or be dropped out early and never make any ground up.

I think the question is how many people have genuine and reliable sources. Very few is the answer.

Don't forget the false gamble too, this happens quite a lot now when it looks like the money is down only for something else to get backed near the off and scoot up

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Sort of horse that will go in when you least expect it.

Racing Post Spotlight : Yet to win in 2012 but ran well to take second in 7f handicap at Lingfield in August and is 2lb lower now; capable if on a going day but runs after that Lingfield effort have been tame.

17-1 on Betfair

TNBA

TTF

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
No 12 in the 810 at Kempton park tonight has been passed to me as a horse that is ready to win tonight, it MUST lead and is a filthy dodge pot but is worth a small each way punt this has been backed in from 25/1 this morning with bet365, but is still available at a decent price.

As stated above this horse is very iffy and if it fails to lead it has no chance.
25/1 into 11/1

Looks like the information is spot on. Cheers [MENTION=19970]sirtonybloomthankyou[/MENTION].........just need it to win now ;)

JP will give it a decent ride, always* gives it everything.

*when asked to

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here