Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

8 seats off a sell out!

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
Just booked my ticket in W Block - and there are now just 8 seats left! Really looking forward to tonight, big game and there might even be an atmosphere (of sorts!). SEAGULLLLLSSSSSSS

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
We have to make noise like Southampton home last year. We have our duty and can help the players.

Top the league , 6 pointer , first football for ages , away end sell out.

All the ingredients are there for a noisy night

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Just 5 left now! There were 71 left when I counted yesterday evening!

When I looked earlier, there were 4 left.
Just looked again and it's showing 9.

:shrug:

Edit: Now 8!
Double edit: Now showing 7 but site saying sold out!!!

Last edited:

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
I guess the seats are held once added to the basket and then returned if the basket is abandoned. Even so we're extremely close to a sell out!

Durlston

"Southgate, you're the one!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
A mate has just phoned me and I have a free ticket for tonight in H block! :clap2: YAY!

After having to miss Arsenal v Chelsea on Monday with 'flu, I am happy again and a few drinks later on as I'm feeling a bit better. :drink::drink::drink:

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Genius. Had planned to walk to Shoreham this afternoon to visit my mate's pub. Have spent the past ten minutes pondering on whether the bus or train would be cheaper to get back, then logging onto NSC just now reminded me that Shoreham is the edge of the free travel with a match ticket area. Hurrah! Thank you Albion for subsidising my afternoon on the piss...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here