6k away tickets at MK Dons £12 adults £1 U18s

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
I'm sure we took more than that. The Arthur Waite holds 7,000 and although it was by no means full, I can't believe there were 1,700 empty spaces in there.

Our allocation was 5,500 and we shifted 200 shy.
The AW holds more than 7k, at least it did back then.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
How times have changed, a few years most wouldn't have pissed on Winkleman if he was on fire, now it seems plenty are happy to line his pockets.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Getting two tickets tomorrow. I'm not one for doing aways.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
How times have changed, a few years most wouldn't have pissed on Winkleman if he was on fire, now it seems plenty are happy to line his pockets.

Don't give a shit about Winkleman, I just want to see the Albion do well, and if getting a large crowd of us to their giant white elephant of a stadium helps in some small way towards achieving that goal, then I'm all for it.

Still loathe the bloke, can't abide the club. But it's a means to an end.

Last edited:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You make it sound like the Titanic......

Hmmm, given the choice of a first class return from Southampton to New York on the Titanic, or a season ticket in the Arthur Wait, which would you pick?

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Don't give a shit about Winkleman, I just want to see the Albion do well, and if getting a large crowd of us to their giant white elephant of a stadium helps in that goal, then I'm all for it.

Totally agree. How many owners of football clubs are dodgy? I don't know but bloody loads. That Abromovich isn't exactly above board is he? Let alone all the Bahrainis etc.. Lets take loads, have fun and get back to Sussex with 3 points

Hugh Jorgan

Jul 30, 2008
Brighton

I couldn't give a sh*t about Winkleman or his club, this day is about supporting our club in a game that could have a big say in us getting to the Premier League without the need for the stress of the play offs.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Yes times have changed and I for one am happy to move on

Don't give a shit about Winkleman, I just want to see the Albion do well, and if getting a large crowd of us to their giant white elephant of a stadium helps in that goal, then I'm all for it.

I couldn't give a sh*t about Winkleman or his club, this day is about supporting our club in a game that could have a big say in us getting to the Premier League without the need for the stress of the play offs.

All good points, well made. I am referring back a few years, when they played at the Hockey ground, and when they just moved into the new stadium, unfinished upstairs and laughable as a club. A time when those of us who went to MK to follow the Albion were lambasted by others for doing so. I was one who suggested it was time to move on back then, and recall getting a negative response for that. It was most certainly not considered a good thing to be supporting our team at that ground.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Hmmm, given the choice of a first class return from Southampton to New York on the Titanic, or a season ticket in the Arthur Wait, which would you pick?

A choice of being half frozen while perching on a broken, splintered piece of wood dating from the early 1900s, water lapping around my feet or the Titanic trip....hmmmm....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports