Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

6k away tickets at MK Dons £12 adults £1 U18s

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Wasn't even considering it, but at £12 I'm IN.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
At that price, I reckon we'll take around 4,000. I'd be surprised if we sell all 6,000 without a concerted effort, and there doesn't seem to be the appetite to line their pockets - hardly surprising after what we've been through historically.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
At that price, I reckon we'll take around 4,000. I'd be surprised if we sell all 6,000 without a concerted effort, and there doesn't seem to be the appetite to line their pockets - hardly surprising after what we've been through historically.

I think it will depend on the next three away games. If we get 6 or more points, at those prices, we might well shift the majority. This is perceived as a "local" away game and it's 120 miles away.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Wouldn't it be ace if (say) 5000 Albion fans turned up, and not a single pie, pint, hot dog, Mars Bar or cup of tea was bought in the away end?

Won't happen, of course, but it would be a lovely statement to make.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
probably the worst place you would EVER WANT TO TRAVEL TOO FOR A FOOTBALL MATCH :nono:
regards
DR

Good ground , cheap price , loads of tickets , fairly near , near the end of season to roar the side towards the premiership.....

Oh no, I don't think I will bother because it's Milton Keynes .......

Jan 30, 2008
Good ground , cheap price , loads of tickets , fairly near , near the end of season to roar the side towards the premiership.....

that's what i said, last trip left 10 mins into the second half and went for a beer else where:whistle:
regards
DR

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
MK Dons for the superb price of just £12 for adults and £1 for under 16s.

while under-18s can secure their seat for only £1

Which is it?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

He talks about games, he doesn't GO to them, didn't you know that?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
My sister in law lived between Northampton and Milton Keynes for a while and whenever we went up there for a weekend she dragged us shopping - because that's all there is to do. Honestly I think I'd rather live in Grimsby or Stoke, at least they've got character. Plastic shithole of a town that looks like it was designed by being thrown up by somewhere fairly grim in the Mid West that survived thanks to its WalMart and garish, strip lit bars. Then some c:censored:t added some roundabouts for a laugh. The plasticness extends right down to their crappy ground full of Spurs supporting Tobys who only know songs to the tune of Sloop John B.

You'd find more historic charm and character in Perth, Australia and better restaurants in Khartoom. Ghastly place. And Bletchley is its arse end

grumpyoldgit

Mar 29, 2012
Last time we played there got off at Bletchley went into one of the local hostelries, absolutely heaving with Brighton and only 2 bar staff, gave up after about 40 minutes, as we were leaving tempers were getting frayed old bill turned up and it started kicking off, ended up at Tesco for some cans, can't get a beer on the concourse as it overlooks the pitch and we lost, shithole, but for 12 quid I,ll be back.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
That's my plan, if we go. Family of four will cost £26 (£4 LESS than my ONE ticket for Bristol City next week). But if we go, we won't park in their car park, we'll eat elsewhere, take our own snacks in, and won't buy a program. Winkleman isn't going to make anything much out of me.

the prick.

This, exactly this scenario for us. Wasn't going, am now :)

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I was looking at trains for this one a few weeks back. Southern do a day save - unlimited travel for something like £38 for 4 people on the southern network (which MK falls within). You can only purchase online but it's currently unavailable and I was told they don't know how long it would be down. Although you can buy from tourist office in Eastbourne lewes and seaford

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I was looking at trains for this one a few weeks back. Southern do a day save - unlimited travel for something like £38 for 4 people on the southern network (which MK falls within). You can only purchase online but it's currently unavailable and I was told they don't know how long it would be down. Although you can buy from tourist office in Eastbourne lewes and seaford

I'm sure that's what we did last time we went. Seem to remember buying the ticket at the old travel shop on the Steine. Is that still there? (I'm not known for my observation skills)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here