Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

6k away tickets at MK Dons £12 adults £1 U18s

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Further to my earlier post about MK stewards being particularly unhelpful and obnoxious, I've seen various fans (of different clubs) suggest they will absolutely insist on people sitting in their allocated seats, even if there are thousands of spare seats in the away end.

Heads up if you're travelling with a few others- best buy your tickets using Friends & Family to ensure you're in together.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I think I might go to this one ..Travelodge Saturday evening and the Canal Museum (with pub) at Stoke Bruerne on the Sunday

Make that pub the Navigation (in Stoke Bruerne) and say hello to Julian the landlord, who is my wife's cousin and an all round (in more ways than one) good egg. Apart from being a Man U supporter.

The last time I went to MK, my wife insisted in going into Ikea before the game and bought some stuff - even though we were on the train! She then left a fleece top on the train that we never saw again, so it was quite an expensive trip! Might take the car this time, just in case Ikea takes her eye again....

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Hope there's some left for non STH, that said we might get more if required. Could be biggest Albion away following since Villa FA Cup??

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Obviously there has to be SOME downer on the seemingly brilliant offer of 6,000 tickets for £12 each, and I think I've just found it.

Train tickets still available from Brighton for £8.50 each way (limited numbers left), however, there appears to be engineering works that day, so you're looking at rail replacement buses from Brighton to Three Bridges :rolleyes:

Apart from that, it's a flawless plan, right?

Ugh. I hate rail replacement services. Conflicted now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here