Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5G and Coronavirus

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I don't think any theory claiming that you get Covid from 5G is really plausible. What is plausible is that within the frequency range of 5G there could be a negative affect on the human body that makes it more susceptible to illness.

this would be frequency band used for Wifi and telecoms point to point systems, and military radio in the past. its not very plausible that this range of frequencies have any negative affect or increase illness.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
this would be frequency band used for Wifi and telecoms point to point systems, and military radio in the past. its not very plausible that this range of frequencies have any negative affect or increase illness.

The safety guidelines that they measure against are outlined here;
https://www.icnirp.org/en/activities/news/news-article/rf-guidelines-2020-published.html

They aim to include a measure of safety tolerance, so that no human harm would occur, even if the guidelines were exceeded for short periods of time.

Here is what Ofcom measured;
https://www.ofcom.org.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0015/190005/emf-test-summary.pdf

Exposure at Canary Wharf, which was higher than any other site measured, was nearly 1.5% of the maximum exposure permitted by the safety standard. They can turn it up to 11 and it still won't make your ears bleed.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
The safety guidelines that they measure against are outlined here;
https://www.icnirp.org/en/activities/news/news-article/rf-guidelines-2020-published.html

They aim to include a measure of safety tolerance, so that no human harm would occur, even if the guidelines were exceeded for short periods of time.

Here is what Ofcom measured;
https://www.ofcom.org.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0015/190005/emf-test-summary.pdf

Exposure at Canary Wharf, which was higher than any other site measured, was nearly 1.5% of the maximum exposure permitted by the safety standard. They can turn it up to 11 and it still won't make your ears bleed.

I'm sure that your ears would bleed a lot more if you were sitting next to David Icke.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
So, I heard a slightly new ‘build’ on the 5G conspiracy theory today. The basic premise is this:

• The virus is real, but was created or otherwise unleashed intentionally, through an agreement between world superpowers.
  • The virus is specifically designed to target those with least value to the economy, e.g. the old and infirm, whilst largely sparing the lives of healthy people of school and working age.
  • The vaccine already exists - in fact it was created before the virus was ‘released’. However, to support the ‘end goal’, enough time must pass in order to build sufficient fear, panic and economic hardship that you have a wholly compliant population.
  • When the vaccine is administered, it will also contact nano-RFID components which will allow for the individual to be tracked and monitored for as long as the RFID tags remain active (hence an annual ‘booster’ will be required). Think of it as ID cards on acid.
  • The 5G infrastructure being rolled out is pivotal to the delivery of this tracking and monitoring system. It does not cause COVID-19 or its symptoms.
  • The apparent economic damage is being offset in various ways, such as a reduction in spend in areas like counter-terrorism and law enforcement which will be substantially easier to operate in a truly big brother environment.
It sounds slightly more plausible than the idea that you get corona from 5G, but still seems full of holes for me. Not least, the one where most conspiracy theories fall down in my mind - that to pull something like this off you would need buy-in from so many individuals. Even with the state of our leadership, I’m not convinced that global politics is quite the moral cesspit to pull something as abhorrent as this off.

Then again, we had the Nazis...

You think so?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Compared to the concept that you get coronavirus from 5G, despite hundreds of thousands of people having it in locations where there is no 5G, it is slightly more plausible. Don’t get me wrong, it’s still crackpot, tinfoil hat-level nonsense, but the fact that ‘5G gives you coronavirus’ got even remotely off the ground baffles me.
Yes. The hatters are backtracking and finding a different angle to peddle their nonsense from. Always have, always will.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
"What's the motivation for these people?"

There is one secret society that historians agree on had a "grand plan" to take over the world - the Illuminati, founded in 1776 and banned in 1784 (though Weishaupt said that he had a plan even if they were discovered; you be the judge if that happened).

According to Weishaupt, the founder, their motivation was that they "deserved" to rule the world: according to themselves, they were the descendants of the "fallen angels" that lived on the forgotten/destroyed continent of Atlantis and later interbred with humans, creating a race - supposedly superior - called the "Aryans", who where taught hidden, ancient wisdom by these "fallen angels".

As a "superior race", they believed that they should rule mankind and that everyone should worship the same entity (Lucifer) that both they and previous secret societys worshipped, getting rid of these "tyrannic" and "despotic" religions that were currently in place.

Some conspiracy theorists do believe that these "fallen angels" were "aliens". Personally, I am in the other common school of conspiracy belief - that these people ruling us today are the descendents of a tribe banned from Babylon in ~600 BC because of their hedonistic beliefs. Its important to understand, because many read this the worst possible ways, that I dont believe Jews to rule the world - rather the reverse, a people banned by the Jews.

While these two common perspectives on "origin" vary, we believe their motivation is to control us "lesser humans" and have us worship Lucifer. There could be additional motives, tied to gold or energy, but ths another lengthy story.

"What would be the point of all this population control, killing people stuff?"

Some believe that they take certain pleasures in killing, that they can harvest something they find valuable (adrenochrome) out of dead bodies or to make ritual sacrifices to "fallen angels" like Moloko.

Most of us however believe that they think the world is overpopulated. The number of people is a threat to the planet they want to rule. These people are probably no more than a few thousand - and they dont need 7 billion slaves. A more likely number, perhaps getting a lot of attention because of the Georgia Guidestones, would be 500 million.

So in short: most likely to balance human population and nature in a sustainable way. As for control, it is necessary to implement that before any mass killing, since that could be chaotic in a potentially uncontrollable way. Chaos is only good when it leads to order.

"Who is actually gaining if that is real?"

Their own "race", carefully intermarried through the centuries. Your ordinary low degree Freemason or Rosicrucian or Thelema member might think they are to gain something, but most of us believe they will be toast or enslaved when the new order is finally implemented

Ah yep you're a QAnon nutter.

You do realise what you have posted is essentially the lore behind vampires.

Do you believe in vampires?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Sorry if it’s already been mentioned, but people might want to check Alan Navarro’s Twitter...

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
Sorry if it’s already been mentioned, but people might want to check Alan Navarro’s Twitter...

oh dear.
and the video of the engineer, if he doesnt usually open up kit, what does he know is usually on them? it looks dodgy anyway, very much like a satellite receiver connector not fibre or ethernet i'd expect in network equipment.

and lo, few minutes later find it is identified as Virgin Media set top box. silly old games people play.

Last edited:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

But never anywhere near the level of density and consistency that we will be exposed to it by the sheer volume of 5g transmitters over long periods. There are going to be 1000's of the things all around us. Also across the range the 60ghz frequency interacts with Oxygen, the impacts of which very little are known, this is a fact and in the wrong hands a 5G system could be abused. I certainly wouldnt feel that confident in a country like China with this sort of tech controlled by those governments. I've read up on 5G extensively as am actually responsible for rolling out several tens of millions of pounds worth of 5G infrastructure and developing technology to use it across 600 miles of the country so am pretty well read up. The opportunities of 5g, particularly in my job and profession are very exciting but my overriding question is why wouldn't you test this stuff properly before such extensive roll out?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
my overriding question is why wouldn't you test this stuff properly before such extensive roll out?

Given you're probably the best person on this forum to answer this - what do you actually mean? What does 'test this stuff properly' constitute ?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Test the impacts of exposure and density over a decent period of time. I'm pretty sure it's ok but by a very senior person at a telco admission it hasn't been really tested and the science is based on assumptions.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Ah yep you're a QAnon nutter.

You do realise what you have posted is essentially the lore behind vampires.

Do you believe in vampires?

I know very little about vampires (did not know they have some official lore) and QAnon (the theories about secret societys running the world is far older than the Internet).

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
But never anywhere near the level of density and consistency that we will be exposed to it by the sheer volume of 5g transmitters over long periods. There are going to be 1000's of the things all around us. Also across the range the 60ghz frequency interacts with Oxygen, the impacts of which very little are known, this is a fact and in the wrong hands a 5G system could be abused. I certainly wouldnt feel that confident in a country like China with this sort of tech controlled by those governments. I've read up on 5G extensively as am actually responsible for rolling out several tens of millions of pounds worth of 5G infrastructure and developing technology to use it across 600 miles of the country so am pretty well read up. The opportunities of 5g, particularly in my job and profession are very exciting but my overriding question is why wouldn't you test this stuff properly before such extensive roll out?

we're not using 60GHz though are we? what have you found the effects are on oxygen and why should that be a concern? and how can 5G be used in the wrong hands?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
we're not using 60GHz though are we? what have you found the effects are on oxygen and why should that be a concern? and how can 5G be used in the wrong hands?
The issue is that 5G can operate at 60 ghz if desired which can affect oxygen in a targeted area. The effect is that the ghz frequency absorbs oxygen. What that does to us who knows but I'd wager its not that healthy.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
So, I heard a slightly new ‘build’ on the 5G conspiracy theory today. The basic premise is this:

• The virus is real, but was created or otherwise unleashed intentionally, through an agreement between world superpowers.
  • The virus is specifically designed to target those with least value to the economy, e.g. the old and infirm, whilst largely sparing the lives of healthy people of school and working age.
  • The vaccine already exists - in fact it was created before the virus was ‘released’. However, to support the ‘end goal’, enough time must pass in order to build sufficient fear, panic and economic hardship that you have a wholly compliant population.
  • When the vaccine is administered, it will also contact nano-RFID components which will allow for the individual to be tracked and monitored for as long as the RFID tags remain active (hence an annual ‘booster’ will be required). Think of it as ID cards on acid.
  • The 5G infrastructure being rolled out is pivotal to the delivery of this tracking and monitoring system. It does not cause COVID-19 or its symptoms.
  • The apparent economic damage is being offset in various ways, such as a reduction in spend in areas like counter-terrorism and law enforcement which will be substantially easier to operate in a truly big brother environment.
It sounds slightly more plausible than the idea that you get corona from 5G, but still seems full of holes for me. Not least, the one where most conspiracy theories fall down in my mind - that to pull something like this off you would need buy-in from so many individuals. Even with the state of our leadership, I’m not convinced that global politics is quite the moral cesspit to pull something as abhorrent as this off.

Then again, we had the Nazis...
Mwahahahahahahahahaha!

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
The issue is that 5G can operate at 60 ghz if desired which can affect oxygen in a targeted area. The effect is that the ghz frequency absorbs oxygen. What that does to us who knows but I'd wager its not that healthy.

that doesnt seem well read up, rather vague. and incorrect, oxygen absorbs energy at 60GHz leading to high attenuation of signal (a few minutes reading to find that). the frequency cant just change if your antenna are not configured for that.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach

A short extract from an article quickly googled check it here https://www.rfglobalnet.com/doc/fixed-wireless-communications-at-60ghz-unique-0001

Figure 1 illustrates the atmospheric absorption for millimeter wave frequencies.
At the millimeter wave frequency of 60GHz, the absorption is very high, with 98 percent of the transmitted energy absorbed by atmospheric oxygen. While oxygen absorption at 60GHz severely limits range, it also eliminates interference between same frequency terminals.

Oxygen isn't being absorbed it is the wireless signal, which is being absorbed by Oxygen.

As [MENTION=599]beorhthelm[/MENTION], has already explained wireless signals at low frequency have been tested over decades for radar (military and civilian use). Specific devices utilising 5G in this space have not been widely tested yet, because the devices are only just starting to come out of development.

This isn't about getting a faster connection on your phone, but for more specific future uses like for example driverless trains, which have some quite specific technical requirements.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

So let me get this straight. You think it dangerous but are happy to be a part of the role out?

So what does 5g operate at at the moment. You say it can operate at 60 ghz but imply it works at something else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
This isn't about getting a faster connection on your phone, but for more specific future uses like for example driverless trains, which have some quite specific technical requirements.

I’m very aware of the use cases as I said I am involved in developing the (very exciting) technology that will use it (you’ve actually mentioned my field in your post) and implementing the infrastructure that will transmit it. I’m also pretty confident that at the standard range nobody is going to be affected.

It is oxygen that absorbs the frequency I typed that wrong. But again, no one has tested the impact on humans of such large scale, consistent and dense exposure to these higher frequencies at such short ranges. I’m sure they will be ok but the drive to install prior to longer term testing is definitely driven by very large sums of money.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here