Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5G and Coronavirus

May 4, 2020
Care to explain the "an child abuser working in our government" headline to your post and its relevance to 5G, Coronavirus and, indeed, NSC? It had better be good because at the moment I'm going to assume you're calling me a child abuser, which is going to lead to you needing to create a 7th user id in about two years time.

I'm being serious. Where have I accused you of being a child abuser. Im not doing that and I would never would do that. That's a disgusting thing to do and anyone who does (including myself) is a complete bellend. So sorry for this misunderstanding and I totally would understand why you'd threaten a bann here, but I promise you, I've not intendedvon doing that. So sorry, but can you show me where calling you a child abuser?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Yeah that is understandable and does make a lot of these conspiracies look like complete twaddle, but when it comes to the ones involving just a few people with more money than a whole continent, it's plausible these few people could have the power in their wealth to be controlling much more than we could possibly imagine.

Silly me, I can now see that if Bill Gates and a couple of his mates do all the funding, software design, infrastructure design, component purchasing, land purchasing, invoicing processing, building, coding, wiring, testing, installation, maintenance (and probably 5000 other jobs that escape me at the moment) without anyone else finding out, it could DEFINITELY work. I don't know why I didn't see it earlier :rolleyes:

I think the biggest flaw in conspiracies is unfortunately some of them get turned into official stories. Weren't we all lead to believe 500,000 lives would be lost here to this virus? I bet that didn't help a lot of people fighting mental health problems at the time.

No. No we weren't.

(And isn't this conversation far better on this thread, where we are all aware that we're on the fast train to looneyville with no stops, rather than trying to squeeze it into every other thread on NSC :thumbsup:)

Last edited:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Yeah that is understandable and does make a lot of these conspiracies look like complete twaddle, but when it comes to the ones involving just a few people with more money than a whole continent, it's plausible these few people could have the power in their wealth to be controlling much more than we could possibly imagine.

I think the biggest flaw in conspiracies is unfortunately some of them get turned into official stories. Weren't we all lead to believe 500,000 lives would be lost here to this virus? I bet that didn't help a lot of people fighting mental health problems at the time.

If there was no lockdown, and we went for non-vaccine herd immunity.

Which wasn't the strategy we adopted.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
But you said it is very likely to be part of population control and possibly to decrease population. While I agree we can exercise caution towards China. Getting Ericsson, Nokia and the likes on board with this? Not for me

Nokia is a fun example, as one of their bosses interview in a Finnish newspaper caused a big debate on cellphone safety in Finland. The question is taboo here in Nordic just like it (obviously) is over there, but a bit less - I know the subject is still regularly brought up in Finnish media.

- I couldn't walk around while talking on the cell phone, as it caused coordination problems. The more intense exposure, the more my speech became slurred.

Even my ear felt warm when I talked on the phone for a long time. I struggled on despite the symptoms and continued to use the phone until I could no longer feel my own skin. Then I had to go to the doctor, explains Niemelä.

In 2001, MRI images and samples from the cerebrospinal fluid revealed the brutal truth: multiple sclerosis, MS.

Still, I felt relieved, because you can handle MS. But not brain cancer.

According to Niemelä, his doctors are unwilling to decide whether radiation from cell phones has caused MS. However, preliminary results show that radiation increases the risk of multiple sclerosis.

- I'm a layman, not a doctor. MS is caused by a number of factors, not just the radiation of the mobile phone. However, the radiation exacerbates my MS symptoms.

In addition, the symptoms of the disease can easily be confused with the symptoms associated with mobile phone radiation, Niemelä explains. During the interview, Niemelä starts to fret.

A sign in the corridor asks you to turn off the mobile phone. Even a little radiation exposure is too much for him today.

- I can no longer go to the cinema or stay in public areas with lots of radiation. I haven't been anywhere for a long time, says Niemelä, who is already in his forties, must accept that the four walls of his home are now a prison.

In addition to his health and career, he has also lost his marriage. He can't blame anyone else.

- I'm not bitter, it was my own choice to work for Nokia.

Matti Niemelä explains that the issue of mobile phone radiation has always been silenced on Nokia.

You couldn't talk about it within the company. But among the staff, it was speculated whether the radiation could cause harm. But no one dared take it out of fear of being fired.

I'm afraid to talk about this in public, because I don't want to be labeled as crazy.

Niemelä is particularly concerned about the children and their mobile phones, due to the continuous exposure to the ear and head.

- These things have been silenced for too long. I hope it will be possible to discuss the symptoms openly and without fear.

As for the "more morale than Chna" Ericsson only last year had to pay about $1 billion because they had bribed governments all over Asia.

Their largest owner is the Wallenberg family.

They reformed our bank system about 150 years ago to allow private banking. They suicided their only real competitor (Ivar Kreuger - the previous majority owner of Ericsson) for financial power in Sweden (and our ventures abroad) in 1931. When Kreuger was dead, Wallenberg & the Swedish state took control over the Kreuger company empire, with LM Ericsson landing in the hands of the Wallenbergs.

The same family had a huge part in keeping us "neutral" (or really quite German friendly) during WW2, so that the massive weapon industry in Sweden - we are one of the biggest exporters of military equipment per capita - could sell their shit both sides in the war.

Their current patriarch is in the Bilderberg steering committee. He was the only non-American on the Coca-Cola board for a lot of years and they own parts of every single bank and every single big company (aside for H&M, IKEA is Dutch) in this country.

Ericsson is not a company eating meatballs and listening to ABBA, they are a big and dirty company involved in a lot of shit including the longstanding plan to have a small group of people controlling this planet ****ing everyone over permanently.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
You’re doing that thing again when you don’t actually answer the questions to you - just write a lot of text not really relevant to the discussion.

Also the Nokia thing I think you are referring to is from 2014, but most sources seem to be mobile phone conspiracy sites [emoji2375]

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Nokia is a fun example, as one of their bosses interview in a Finnish newspaper caused a big debate on cellphone safety in Finland. The question is taboo here in Nordic just like it (obviously) is over there, but a bit less - I know the subject is still regularly brought up in Finnish media.

- I couldn't walk around while talking on the cell phone, as it caused coordination problems. The more intense exposure, the more my speech became slurred.

Even my ear felt warm when I talked on the phone for a long time. I struggled on despite the symptoms and continued to use the phone until I could no longer feel my own skin. Then I had to go to the doctor, explains Niemelä.

In 2001, MRI images and samples from the cerebrospinal fluid revealed the brutal truth: multiple sclerosis, MS.

Still, I felt relieved, because you can handle MS. But not brain cancer.

According to Niemelä, his doctors are unwilling to decide whether radiation from cell phones has caused MS. However, preliminary results show that radiation increases the risk of multiple sclerosis.

- I'm a layman, not a doctor. MS is caused by a number of factors, not just the radiation of the mobile phone. However, the radiation exacerbates my MS symptoms.

In addition, the symptoms of the disease can easily be confused with the symptoms associated with mobile phone radiation, Niemelä explains. During the interview, Niemelä starts to fret.

A sign in the corridor asks you to turn off the mobile phone. Even a little radiation exposure is too much for him today.

- I can no longer go to the cinema or stay in public areas with lots of radiation. I haven't been anywhere for a long time, says Niemelä, who is already in his forties, must accept that the four walls of his home are now a prison.

In addition to his health and career, he has also lost his marriage. He can't blame anyone else.

- I'm not bitter, it was my own choice to work for Nokia.

Matti Niemelä explains that the issue of mobile phone radiation has always been silenced on Nokia.

You couldn't talk about it within the company. But among the staff, it was speculated whether the radiation could cause harm. But no one dared take it out of fear of being fired.

I'm afraid to talk about this in public, because I don't want to be labeled as crazy.

Niemelä is particularly concerned about the children and their mobile phones, due to the continuous exposure to the ear and head.

- These things have been silenced for too long. I hope it will be possible to discuss the symptoms openly and without fear.

As for the "more morale than Chna" Ericsson only last year had to pay about $1 billion because they had bribed governments all over Asia.

Their largest owner is the Wallenberg family.

They reformed our bank system about 150 years ago to allow private banking. They suicided their only real competitor (Ivar Kreuger - the previous majority owner of Ericsson) for financial power in Sweden (and our ventures abroad) in 1931. When Kreuger was dead, Wallenberg & the Swedish state took control over the Kreuger company empire, with LM Ericsson landing in the hands of the Wallenbergs.

The same family had a huge part in keeping us "neutral" (or really quite German friendly) during WW2, so that the massive weapon industry in Sweden - we are one of the biggest exporters of military equipment per capita - could sell their shit both sides in the war.

Their current patriarch is in the Bilderberg steering committee. He was the only non-American on the Coca-Cola board for a lot of years and they own parts of every single bank and every single big company (aside for H&M, IKEA is Dutch) in this country.

Ericsson is not a company eating meatballs and listening to ABBA, they are a big and dirty company involved in a lot of shit including the longstanding plan to have a small group of people controlling this planet ****ing everyone over permanently.

Haven't you got any Swedish football sites you could go bother instead of us? There's a small chance they may be marginally more interested in your dope-induced conspiracy BS?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I figured you would have no answer to that.

There's nothing to answer. You've started it off with an incorrect assumption. You can't proceed after that because I've clearly labelled parents as liberal, middle class victims rather than child murderers.

I'm frankly disappointed in you. I thought you had a bit more about you than the typical hatter we get on here but this is CT 101. Claim something utterly ridiculous, then claim victory where it isn't 100% debunked (because it can't be, it's ridiculous).

Care to point me to some bona fide, peer reviewed, scientifically accepted evidence that vaccination is dangerous?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
You’re doing that thing again when you don’t actually answer the questions to you - just write a lot of text not really relevant to the discussion.

What was the question in the post I quoted? Oh yeah - there was none; if there was, it should be pretty easy for you to prove, yea?

You made a statement that you believe Ericsson & Nokia to be too cozy and friendly (my own interpretation) to be involved in something shady or unhealthy, I made a statement why I believe they are not necessarily some kind of bastiljons of morale and safety.

Haven't you got any Swedish football sites you could go bother instead of us? There's a small chance they may be marginally more interested in your dope-induced conspiracist BS?

Football..? I vaguely remember it. It was that thing that occurred in between the 10 000 pages of Brexit discussion, right?

Also who are these "us" you are talking about? Are you a collective entity? Clones? Quite a few people in here have shown they are interested in "conspiracy BS".

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Ok - explain how if these is a Chinese communist tool for population control - and possibly to actually be used to decrease the population - does this move into the west and also getting massive companies like Ericsson & Nokia to take part in all this?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
What was the question in the post I quoted? Oh yeah - there was none; if there was, it should be pretty easy for you to prove, yea?

You made a statement that you believe Ericsson & Nokia to be too cozy and friendly (my own interpretation) to be involved in something shady or unhealthy, I made a statement why I believe they are not necessarily some kind of bastiljons of morale and safety.

Football..? I vaguely remember it. It was that thing that occurred in between the 10 000 pages of Brexit discussion, right?

Also who are these "us" you are talking about? Are you a collective entity? Clones? Quite a few people in here have shown they are interested in "conspiracy BS".

No idea why you've chosen BHAFC to do your soft Swedish equivalent of a PhD on the gullibility of football message boards to fall in line with conspiracy BS, but good luck with it anyway. Well, until we get bored with you, or you next email PB on behalf of 'us'

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
This thread is GOLD.

Oh and I think Swansman and The Truth (or his latest identity) are both decent blokes, but they need to step away from the internet and live in the real world a bit more.

For mental health.

As Ringo says, Peace and Love guys, Peace and Love.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
There's nothing to answer. You've started it off with an incorrect assumption. You can't proceed after that because I've clearly labelled parents as liberal, middle class victims rather than child murderers.

I'm frankly disappointed in you. I thought you had a bit more about you than the typical hatter we get on here but this is CT 101. Claim something utterly ridiculous, then claim victory where it isn't 100% debunked (because it can't be, it's ridiculous).

Care to point me to some bona fide, peer reviewed, scientifically accepted evidence that vaccination is dangerous?

First: I read the thing I quoted from you again and apologise, I read it too quickly and was assuming that you made the "CHILD MURDERER" argument, since I've heard it a lot of times. This make my whole previous response to what you wrote flawed, and I apologise for this.

As for my stance on vaccines: they can be useful but they can also be abused. I'm not saying it is the case up until now, but the potential is there. Personally I've got all the "common vaccines" while I've been reluctant to take the ones that have "popped up" when the swine & bird flues came around.

The only vaccines - in modern time - commonly accepted even in mainstream media/medical agencies (here in Finland & Sweden at least) - to cause any major problems is Pandemrix. confirmed by the Swedish state through the Swedish Medical Products Agency to be able to cause narcolepsy in children and young adults. If you really want it I could find the Finnish & Swedish studies about this. But since I'm not the "all vaccines are 100% definitely unquestionably horrible!" person you could perhaps imagine from my other perspectives, I'm not sure that would bring much to any of us.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Ok - explain how if these is a Chinese communist tool for population control - and possibly to actually be used to decrease the population - does this move into the west and also getting massive companies like Ericsson & Nokia to take part in all this?

All conspiracy theorists (or it wouldnt be 'conspiracy') believe that a network of secret societys own most of the big companies and banks in the world. Wallenberg, the largest owner of Ericsson, is a member of the Swedish Frimurarorden (Freemasons) according to a membership directory revealed in the 80s. The Chinese minister of science and technology is part of the Chinese fraction of the same organisation, the Tiandihui.

As members of the same organisation (or rather interconnected network of organisations), it is according to me very reasonably to believe that they have shared amibitions.

On a sidenote:

I know though that most people dont believe secret societys got any power, so this probably sounds very alien to you. If you against all odds want to research this subject on a deeper level, I recommend the works of George Seldes and Antony C Sutton, who dragged me down that rabbit hole once Brave New World initially made me question the "dynamic" development of our society.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
The swine flu vaccine was actually a load of bollocks. My son was only a few months old at the time so we were really worried and considered the vaccine.

Until I spoke to three doctors who all had young kids and they all said not to bother. Too many different strains of the virus and the danger of contracting a small dose (as any vaccine works) outweighed the benefit of being immune to one strain.

But that shouldn't detract from the fact that anti vaxers are idiots who DO endanger the lives of other people's children.

Once something has been proved to actually work then just ****ing use it.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
All conspiracy theorists (or it wouldnt be 'conspiracy') believe that a network of secret societys own most of the big companies and banks in the world. Wallenberg, the largest owner of Ericsson, is a member of the Swedish Frimurarorden (Freemasons) according to a membership directory revealed in the 80s. The Chinese minister of science and technology is part of the Chinese fraction of the same organisation, the Tiandihui.

As members of the same organisation (or rather interconnected network of organisations), it is according to me very reasonably to believe that they have shared amibitions.

On a sidenote:

I know though that most people dont believe secret societys got any power, so this probably sounds very alien to you. If you against all odds want to research this subject on a deeper level, I recommend the works of George Seldes and Antony C Sutton, who dragged me down that rabbit hole once Brave New World initially made me question the "dynamic" development of our society.
What's the motivation for these people? Unless you believe Icke's lizard alien theory then that's where all the conspiracy theories fall down.

If it's just money then those people already have it.

What would be the point of all this population control, killing people stuff?

Who is actually gaining if that is real?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
What's the motivation for these people? Unless you believe Icke's lizard alien theory then that's where all the conspiracy theories fall down.

If it's just money then those people already have it.

What would be the point of all this population control, killing people stuff?

Who is actually gaining if that is real?

"What's the motivation for these people?"

There is one secret society that historians agree on had a "grand plan" to take over the world - the Illuminati, founded in 1776 and banned in 1784 (though Weishaupt said that he had a plan even if they were discovered; you be the judge if that happened).

According to Weishaupt, the founder, their motivation was that they "deserved" to rule the world: according to themselves, they were the descendants of the "fallen angels" that lived on the forgotten/destroyed continent of Atlantis and later interbred with humans, creating a race - supposedly superior - called the "Aryans", who where taught hidden, ancient wisdom by these "fallen angels".

As a "superior race", they believed that they should rule mankind and that everyone should worship the same entity (Lucifer) that both they and previous secret societys worshipped, getting rid of these "tyrannic" and "despotic" religions that were currently in place.

Some conspiracy theorists do believe that these "fallen angels" were "aliens". Personally, I am in the other common school of conspiracy belief - that these people ruling us today are the descendents of a tribe banned from Babylon in ~600 BC because of their hedonistic beliefs. Its important to understand, because many read this the worst possible ways, that I dont believe Jews to rule the world - rather the reverse, a people banned by the Jews.

While these two common perspectives on "origin" vary, we believe their motivation is to control us "lesser humans" and have us worship Lucifer. There could be additional motives, tied to gold or energy, but ths another lengthy story.

"What would be the point of all this population control, killing people stuff?"

Some believe that they take certain pleasures in killing, that they can harvest something they find valuable (adrenochrome) out of dead bodies or to make ritual sacrifices to "fallen angels" like Moloko.

Most of us however believe that they think the world is overpopulated. The number of people is a threat to the planet they want to rule. These people are probably no more than a few thousand - and they dont need 7 billion slaves. A more likely number, perhaps getting a lot of attention because of the Georgia Guidestones, would be 500 million.

So in short: most likely to balance human population and nature in a sustainable way. As for control, it is necessary to implement that before any mass killing, since that could be chaotic in a potentially uncontrollable way. Chaos is only good when it leads to order.

"Who is actually gaining if that is real?"

Their own "race", carefully intermarried through the centuries. Your ordinary low degree Freemason or Rosicrucian or Thelema member might think they are to gain something, but most of us believe they will be toast or enslaved when the new order is finally implemented

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here