Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

500 palace

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Just left east croydon and there is quite a large police presence already, they stopped about 10 palace fans i'm on he train with to ask them where they were going and what they were doing. There was also a couple of sussex police there too.

matt

Mar 19, 2007
Ah, fair enough. How are these 250 getting to Seaford anyway? If they're going by car it may be easier to park in the Buckle Car Park and get the train from Bishopstone. http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=buckle%20car%20park%20seaford&rls=com.microsoft:en-US&oe=utf8&redir_esc=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=2468l3359l0l3453l8l7l0l2l2l1l312l921l0.1.2.1l4l0&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&sa=N&tab=wl

Sorry - not welcome.

no-palace.jpg

SeeGoals

Bloom’n Marvellous
Jan 22, 2009
Horsham by the sea
This is where I believe certain Palace fans will be leaving before arriving at the AMEX tonight.

caravans.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
eggy beard anyone, or was that just us?

Just you.

It was itchy beard, chinny reckon, or, in certain schools, Tutankhamuuuuuuun, accompanied by a thoughtful pulling of said beard.

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
I know of a big group of palace coming from seaford later, up to 250. Sorry to dissapoint though this group will only be tooled up with ale, songs and very bad jokes.

I think people will be a bit surprised by the average type of fan that travels down today, the restrictions for tickets have meant that most of the palace fans will be regular awayers and season tickets, i'll put my neck out and say very few will be down here with the primary intention of kicking off.... I think any possible trouble would more than likely be instigated by home fans.

250, are you having a laugh. i used to live in seaford - there are about 5 Palace supports who actually go to games that live there. However they are massive C@nts and are the biggest bullshitters I've ever come accross so they probably did tell you there are 250 coming.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here