500 palace

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Is the thread title the answer to the question 'What do you call a crowd with a total IQ of 500 ?'

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm pretty sure Pyecombe is where it's all going off big style, as I just saw a police motorbike turn off the A23.

I heard there were two sachets of ketchup THROWN on the floor in the Plough, and one Palace guy knocked over a salt shaker and then didn't even throw a pinch over his shoulder. Nails, that man.

Seagulls over Essex

Jun 4, 2004
Leigh-on-Sea
Just heard on the news Dale Farm, Basildon is completed deserted this afternoon. The Police have reported a large convoy of 1980's Mercedes and Range Rovers stretching from the A13 as far as the A23 and are completely baffled as to where they might be heading.

ants4t

Jun 17, 2011
Just on twitter:

twitter.com/sussex_police
A 23-year-old Brighton man has been arrested in Hove on suspicion of breaching a football banning order.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Literally nothing has happened in Goring other than the queue in the Co-op being too long at lunchtime and containing lots of sixth formers with overly styled hair and skinny jeans.

That was just the boys as well.

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
I've just seen five Police vans go past the Burrell in Haywards Heath and about 30 lads in the pub - something must have gone off nearby. Also loads of Old Bill at the train station.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
I walked passed Sussex Police HQ at just after 5pm and saw at least TWO people leaving work. Bedlam.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports