Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5 years from now - 17th November 2014

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I still stand by what I said unfortunately. So much of this is down to Gus, and 2014 is still a long way off as far as holding onto him. I might revise my prediction up about 10 places, but I still think we'll be in the second tier.

However, I do now think we'll have had a season in the Premiership. That season will unfortunately be the season we lose Gus.

Thanks for the bounce, that's really depressed me thinking of life after Gus.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ah bollox you bunch of sour pussies.
I'll do it, if no one else will.

Top of the Prem, carrying on from last years dominance.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I still stand by what I said unfortunately. So much of this is down to Gus, and 2014 is still a long way off as far as holding onto him. I might revise my prediction up about 10 places, but I still think we'll be in the second tier.

However, I do now think we'll have had a season in the Premiership. That season will unfortunately be the season we lose Gus.

TANNO will be here and will continue the good work, after years of Gus's tutilege. :thumbsup:

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
We'll be in the europa cup having won the league cup ,Gus will still be here along with tanno and we'll be finnishing the prem in 7th . a lot of things are going our way like clubs not being able to spend more than there income and having only 25 squad players ...stadium will be complete and nearly full every game . poeple will wish they bought a seat license as ther value will now be around £10k.Harveys will still be for sale ......

As for Palace .....i couldn't give a toss

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Just two and a half years to go, how are your predictions looking?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yearly :bounce:

Just over a year to go. How time flies.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Thanks for the bounce, I tried to recently but couldn't for some reason.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.

Wise words.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Ernest will be saying that the manager is useless. Nowhere near as good as Garcia

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
And here we are. 17th November 2014.

People always think the future will come sooner don't they? We're meant to have hoverboards and robots doing all our cleaning by now aren't we.

Have a GANDER back and see how right/wrong you were 5 years ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here