Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5 years from now - 17th November 2014

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Championship mid-tier

I predict BTW that the Prem will not split into two - it would need just 7 clubs to vote against and Big Four plus Man City certainly will and I'm sure some others would side with them. I think a European League could be a goer though, particularly if the Prem split went through - the likes of Man U and Liverpool really won't want a smaller slice of pie.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
5th in the Atlantic Conference of the Europa League, sandwiched between Bolton and Dublin Utd

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
So who's going to Celtic away next Tuesday then?

Although we're 2nd in the Championship, there is this half of me that wants us to lose. I mean I hate Celtic (and Rangers for that matter) but if it meant they stayed up at Bolton's expense before the relegation trap door was pulled up for good, it really will have been WELL worth us losing up there.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Not impossible that we could be doing a Hull/Burnley/Wigan etc. and be scrambling about at the bottom end of the Premiership.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
14th in the Championship regrouping after our disasterous one year stint in the Premiership which cost Michel Kuipers the managers job, it all went pear shaped after Glenn Murray got injured whilst on England duty (crippled by El Abd in a friendly versus Egypt)

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Top of the championship having been relegated from premiership season before. Premier league 2 to kick season 2015/2016

aviaviavioioioi

Sep 29, 2009
Seaford/Brighton
EPL (i wish) 2014

1st Brighton
2nd West Ham United
3rd AFC Wimbledon

Man Utd go into admin beacuse of huge debt - this could happen as any club with that amount debt, if they fail to get in the Champions league just for one season they wont be able to pay their loans.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
We will be playing premiership space-ball in the Inter-Galactic league and Mickey Adam's head will be manager having made his 14th return through cryogenic retrieval. oh sorry wrong millennium. Probably around 16th in league 2, playing at the Withdean due to the discovery of a family of very rare Mexican striped moles at Falmer.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Monday 17th Novenmber 2014

Dear Diary,

Today has been a topsy turvy day, It all started this morning i woke up with a bad back after sleeping on the couch again.When will that damn woman forgive me for investing our savings in the new wii hologram stripper club game. Anyway got to work as usual down on the new Bloom towers west pier Casion leisure dome. Nothing much happened really apart from having Russell Slade (remember him) removed for trying to steal chips (allegedly). Anyway got home rushed upstairs quick shower,shit,shave kissed the wife and kids goodbye and yipeee off down the "Sussex Community Stadium" club bar (God i love that name). There was not many away fans tonight (maybe because it was on sky tonight), i guess its a sign of the times and things change and all that,But you would have thought they would have brought more fans than 400 odd. Anyway we steamed out the traps again and before you know it we had gone one nil up after 10mins a great finish from Walcott after a one,two with Fabian Delph.Big Ron was going mental on the touchline as his side looked like they were going to struggle yet again.We looked in complete control the rest of the half with Smith not troubled once with Luca Marrone & Milhomem Gusmao Guilherme bossing the middle.Second half we ripped straight back into them and on 52mins Walcott got his second.On 77mins the 31year old Murray came on to a standing ovation after he announced he would stay at the Albion in a coaching capacity after consulting his girlfriend. Yes he scored with the last kick of the match from a corner taken by the long serving bennett. In the end we deserved our 3-0 victory and Gus was pleased as ever as we are now fourth in the Premiership on 30pts with a game in hand on the top three. Anyway at the end of the day you have to feel for the once Man Utd,dwindling support,second bottom,no money and a temp manager.still ce le vie.Good night diary

Ps. Got my ticket through for the Champions league away game in Milan today,just gotta tell the wife now,wot with the wii thing im not sure.

PPs also got tickets through for the Fans utd day down at Kingsmeadow (Afc Wimbledons home) for Crystal palace who are now ground sharing there. Would be shame if they dropped outta the league,but guess what CE LE VIE.

:D

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
14th in the Chupa Chups Championship.

james1971

Apr 17, 2009
portslade
mid table in the 2nd teir whatever it will be called and playing in front of 17,000 at falmer. capacity (with planning permission) will increase to 25,000 with the corners filled up in the next 6 months.

a late surge for promotion via the play-offs will garentee that.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Similar to the 4 years time thread...everyone still feel the same?

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
9th in championship (or whatever the second tier is called then) after getting relegated from the top flight the season before where we were for just 1 season after a sneaky playoff run.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Another year on, another bounce...

already ahead of some of our predictions!

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Watching Gus win back to back Champions league titles with Barcelona,while "Big Sam" comes in to save us from relegation from the Premiership,or,Gus signs Messi on a freebie after Albion complete the Treble...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here