Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

4th Round Cup game is selling fast

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
You can resell auto purchased cup tickets if the exchange becomes active I think.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
If you have zero loyalty points that means you have never bought a ticket for the Amex doesn't it, maybe paid on the gate at some away matches but that's it

And I'd be very interested to know of any Albion fans - who aren't on the other side of the world - who had failed to get to the Amex once since it opened! Are there any? I simply can't imagine anyone not making the effort once.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
And I'd be very interested to know of any Albion fans - who aren't on the other side of the world - who had failed to get to the Amex once since it opened! Are there any? I simply can't imagine anyone not making the effort once.

i know of two people in STEYNING who call themselves Albion fans but STILL haven't made it to the Amex.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Couldn't they hurry along those north stand wing seats in time for this unprecedented triple-header?

Imagine getting about 30k-odd in there. One look at that and I'd plop with excitement.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
:lolol:

I assume you meant in terms of segregation? If so, a 'Sell Out' versus Palace would probably be less that a 'Sell Out' vs Arsenal as Palace will probably involve wider segregation.

Palace is 7 weeks later. The North corners could be available, so the gate could be larger.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
99 seats left online only including 1 in the North. Excludes family and disabled via the phone, and the possible 2k if Swansea win (is that right?)

PG

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Just 18 left in the north (no pairs)
20 in the ESL (no pairs)
103 is WSL (no pairs and centre 2 blocks SOLD OUT)
80 in the WSU (no pairs)
28 in the ESU (no pairs)
35 in the SW corner (1 pair)

Time to put mine up for sale on ebay then.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
I think if you live in Sussex and haven't visited the Amex you can barely call yourself a football fan

I agree with you. But it's not like they go and watch anybody else, they just haven't got themselves sorted to go visit the cathedral yet. There's still plenty of untapped potential to me mined out there in Sussex.

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
I think if you live in Sussex and haven't visited the Amex you can barely call yourself a football fan

What are you on about? I know a Liverpudlian in Worthing who is a staunch reds fan and goes to a lot of the reds games. Not a football fan, give it a rest mate.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
North literally just sold out in front of my eyes

I'd guess 50-100 seats left from checking a few random blocks (W1I, S1H usually sell out last and they're nearly gone)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here