Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
There's well over a hundred left now!

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton

Yes looks as if they just released a bunch in the lower E. And W1A in WSU now has a few, but had none earlier when I tried to buy one there for my son. It's irritating that they're still doing this. They must know exactly which STHs haven't taken up their seats already, so it's not clear why these random bunch of seats in STH areas keep appearing.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

Yes looks as if they just released a bunch in the lower E. And W1A in WSU now has a few, but had none earlier when I tried to buy one there for my son. It's irritating that they're still doing this. They must know exactly which STHs haven't taken up their seats already, so it's not clear why these random bunch of seats in STH areas keep appearing.

Looks like they have released some that were probably being held back incase they were wanted by staff for family, etc..

Counting up
e1c = 21, e1d = 1, e1e = 2, e1f = 15
e3d = 2, e3e = 1, e3f = 2
s1i = 3
w1a = 4, w1b = 6, w1c = 5, w1i = 73
w3c = 1, w3f = 5, w3g = 2, w3h = 1, w3i = 5
TOTAL = 149

12 pages in and 10 days to go on an attendance thread - who would have thought so many people would have been interested? :whistle:

certain moderators and posters please take note.

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Just got my wife a seat in the family stand immediately behind me and the kids. Very happy with that, so will she be, unless Swansea win tonight! Bloody JCLs!

Did someone once say on here that the south stand can be partitioned between home and away on a block by block basis if required?

It just got me thinking. If Arsenal do win tonight and are given a 4000 allocation then technically, we don't need to give them the whole of the south stand.

S1A and S1B = 1200 (ESL)
S1C and S1D = 800 (corners)
S1E, S1F, S1G = 2000 (south)

This would leave block S1H available for home fans, minus a few rows for segregation.

I hope they have minimal segregation. I notice even Man U v Liverpool had 4 or 5 rows tops. Don't see why we would need more for either Arsenal or Swansea.

And a final thought. Are there any season ticket holders here from S1G or S1H? If so, where were you offered an alternative seat, or have you been told to wait to see who is coming?

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
All those new seats in W1A gone already. 22 left totally. Will be gone in 10 mins, unless a few more appear.

Bring on Arsenal and the North corners!

As always, more seats have started to appear: a bunch have just been released in the North stand, which was completely "sold out" yesterday.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
It's odd, but I guess the club are making sure that every possible seat we have to sell is sold before tonight's replay.

Good move IMO

If one was an Sussex Arsenal fan who sometimes goes to the Amex, I guess you may well have taken a punt and bought in advance anyway.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
It's odd, but I guess the club are making sure that every possible seat we have to sell is sold before tonight's replay.

Good move IMO

Agree, but it does mean that people buying tickets, yesterday, in a rush before it sells out, and wanting tickets in a particular stand or area to be close to their mates, or just because they prefer that stand, may have ended up getting odd seats in a part of the stadium they don't want to be in, only to discover that seats in their preferred area have become available today. Also yesterday, at times, there were only individual seats available, so people couldn't get, say, two seats together, but some of the later releases have included groups of adjacent seats.

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
Agree, but it does mean that people buying tickets, yesterday, in a rush before it sells out, and wanting tickets in a particular stand or area to be close to their mates, or just because they prefer that stand, may have ended up getting odd seats in a part of the stadium they don't want to be in, only to discover that seats in their preferred area have become available today. Also yesterday, at times, there were only individual seats available, so people couldn't get, say, two seats together, but some of the later releases have included groups of adjacent seats.

I was in that exact situation - but now I've used up all my Family & Friends' entitlements to get a few more of us going we might be OK getting a couple of people to swap seats:
4 together in NS
2+2+1+1 in ESU (the 1 that I booked yesterday afternoon being further from me than I would have liked, but this morning got a pair of seats only a couple of rows away)

...so, ten of us to make a good day of it. Bring it on!

The hope is that, after the experience of this match, a few of these F&F may want to come to a few more matches with me in the future - hence making Mr Barber a happier man (and giving me a bit more company on matchdays)!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports