Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

4th Round Cup game is selling fast

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Arsenal have a trrack record of causing trouble down here, dont think much will have changed in that respect, wont get trouble at the ground, but they might have a bit of anti social in the town,..... Londoners are Londoners, they will think its easy to take over a little provincial place like Brighton,.... so, the railway bell etc may get some pressure.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Ok, so it looks like we are going to sell out.

What I would be interested to know is if Arsenal get through how many tickets do they want?

And if Swansea get through how many do they want?

I'd heard that if their replay is a draw then they'll be asking for 6000 tickets

Dewe-Road-Gull

Jul 11, 2012
8 seats left in the entire north stand - not many left around the ground either - gonna be a sell out! bring it on!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I bet those with zero loyalty points (but with a booking history) are nervously waiting until 5pm.

If you have zero loyalty points that means you have never bought a ticket for the Amex doesn't it, maybe paid on the gate at some away matches but that's it

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Would we have to play both of them at the same time or 45 mins against each?

45 each. Arsenal get the first half on alphabetical grounds, and are likely to play in front of a passionate 4000 strong following. Half time will be extended to 30 mins to allow for the mass exodus whilst the expected 2000 Jacks are entertained in the coach park by various street dance crews.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
45 each. Arsenal get the first half on alphabetical grounds, and are likely to play in front of a passionate 4000 strong following. Half time will be extended to 30 mins to allow for the mass exodus whilst the expected 2000 Jacks are entertained in the coach park by various street dance crews.

Got it.

So presumably 2000 'half tickets' will, in this scenario, be available to Albion fans to make up the shortfall between Gunners and Swans fans?

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
i was just wondering how many of the fans who have brought tickets thinking it will be arsenal and if swansea beat arsenal will return their tickets to the club

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Got it.

So presumably 2000 'half tickets' will, in this scenario, be available to Albion fans to make up the shortfall between Gunners and Swans fans?

According to my 1901 sauce it will only be 1600, due to segregation issues. Extra linguistic training is being provided for the South Stand stewards.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
i was just wondering how many of the fans who have brought tickets thinking it will be arsenal and if swansea beat arsenal will return their tickets to the club

I think it's very unlikely that huge swathes of supporters would return their tickets to the club, if Swansea win the replay. Swansea are still a decent Premiership side, play very similar football to us, and a game between our clubs would certainly be an interesting spectacle.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
I think it's very unlikely that huge swathes of supporters would return their tickets to the club, if Swansea win the replay. Swansea are still a decent Premiership side, play very similar football to us, and a game between our clubs would certainly be an interesting spectacle.
i agree swansea are good to watch
y

Dec 29, 2011
No, arrogance is not what I meant. What I was trying to say was that if they have 4000 then they will be swarming everywhere. Brighton being Brighton they will be in all the pubs,except home only. I expect either none or good banter on the trains and no stupid homosexual comments or singing and very surprised if there is any trouble.
But what they will do is invade and take over, with the acoustics of the Amex they will be very loud and they will love it.
But we have the opportunity to silence them if the fans are up to it on the day should be a remarkable atmosphere, they will turn seagulls into seaweed and it will ring around the Amex unless we all shut them up. As I said before, been to quite a few Arsenal away over the years for this not to be the case.
Agreed, they will be EVERYWHERE. Even when there is a game on at the Emirates they're everywhere down here.
You haven't been to see a game at The Emirates have you? :wink:

You haven't read the last two pages of this thread have you :wink:

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton

The tickets are advertised for sale "as is", i.e against Arsenal or Swansea. As long as a match goes ahead on the allotted date against one of those teams, I don't see what basis anyone would have for returning their tickets. I guess they might just not turn up, but the club will still get the income from the sale.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Got it.

Are these half tickets only available to persons of short stature ?

Jan 30, 2008
Arsenal have a trrack record of causing trouble down here, dont think much will have changed in that respect, wont get trouble at the ground, but they might have a bit of anti social in the town,..... Londoners are Londoners, they will think its easy to take over a little provincial place like Brighton,.... so, the railway bell etc may get some pressure.
last time i was in the bell when we played them they came over from the Queens head :mad:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
You cant return them can you?.... there is no mechanism to do it surely?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I'm pretty sure no-one can get a refund if Swansea go through instead of Arsenal!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here