Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

4th Round Cup game is selling fast

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
They're mad if they put these on open sale to zero points, how else are 500 banned Arsenal fans going to get a ticket!?

You must still be on the database,.... Stop with the scaremongering.

I agree. Although of course if Swansea then beat Arsenal there will be another 1-2,000 tickets to sell I suspect, either i the south end of the East stand or in the usual half of the South stand.

Yup. 1200 in the ESL and 1300 in the south stand - minus segregation.

Don't forget the possibility of the north corners which may become available, regardless of our opponents.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
So are tickets cheaper for this game than they were for the Newcastle game?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Have season ticket holders been able to purchase additional tickets apart from their own seats? A friend at work told me her husband had done just that. When I asked last year,I was told it was not possible.

JBenno

Jun 29, 2011
Upper Beeding
I popped into the ticket office this morning, was surprised to see a queue outside the shop at 8:55am!!

Added 1 more ticket to my already purchased season ticket seats. The screen showed hardly any tickets left and the lass said they expect to be sold out today and will only release more when away allocation is finalised.

There was an Arsenal fan there kicking off that he wasn't allowed to buy with no purchase history, they told him if he wanted to go that much then perhaps he would like to buy a ticket to Birmmingham or Blackburn away, to which he stormed off.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
There was an Arsenal fan there kicking off that he wasn't allowed to buy with no purchase history, they told him if he wanted to go that much then perhaps he would like to buy a ticket to Birmmingham or Blackburn away, to which he stormed off.

:laugh:

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I popped into the ticket office this morning, was surprised to see a queue outside the shop at 8:55am!!

Added 1 more ticket to my already purchased season ticket seats. The screen showed hardly any tickets left and the lass said they expect to be sold out today and will only release more when away allocation is finalised.

Depends where he was after but £34 for the ticket plus £27 for Brum is still less than City fans were charged last Sunday.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Lots of seats showing as available online but in reality they are not. Sickened that I had to ring the ticket office to get two seats earlier ;)

Looks unlikely will be able to get 3 seats for an Arsenal friend come tomorrow night...

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
no arsenal want 4,000 tickets for their fans and swansea have only asked for 2,000 tickets for their fans
Arsenal will get what we give them, in this case 4000 is the max we are obliged to give them, it could be less if there is a club/security element that needs to be considered.... its nothing to do with what they want.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Does anybody on here know how many tickets Arsenal would ask for, and how many Swansea would be after?

I can't seem to find that information anywhere :whistle:

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Friend of mine just popped into the ticket shop to get ours. Has said he managed to get the last block of 3 seats together in the ground.

Should be good.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Friends and family, obviously

Isn't friends and family a convenience thing online so that people can buy for other season ticket holders all in one go? The people I'm talking about are not season ticket holders, only the chap buying and he bought more tickets than he has season tickets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here