• Training today has been brilliant, we got four shots on target

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Football League to deduct 20 points each from clubs failing FFP

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Dale Stephens back in training

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • Special offer on Seagulls TV if you sign up before 6th December

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Renew your season ticket before 31st December to benefit from only a 5% increase

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • New sponsorship deal: Player of the Year to be awarded Redifusion 14" colour TV again

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 5 6.5%

• Total voters

D

Deleted member 22389

Bent or Bennett loan extended to a whole season, here is hoping.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
New Logo.

One Club. One Ambition. League One Ready.

As far as Dunk is concerned, I'm sure he only recently extended his contract - so the news has to be about Christmas Jumpers.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Gone for FL to deduct points for failing to meet FFP that may save us getting relegated. A transfer embargo wont affect clubs that have failed and wouldnt us as we wont buy any more players for a while.

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
Bozza should release a simultaneous press release calling for the head of Calamity Sami on behalf of all NSC patrons given the near unanimous opinion on here.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Dunk's contract was signed in the summer at a time when he hadn't been playing and wasn't attracting any attention from other clubs.

His relatively decent performances, and becoming a regular in the side have put him in a far stronger position. The club need to protect themselves for when other teams come sniffing around in January, and either make him less likely to want to leave, or ensure that if he does do so, a buying club can see for themselves how highly the Albion rate him, and price their offer accordingly.

This is true but, as a fan, I can't get enthusiastic about renewing a contract to bump up the price when we sell, which I assume we are intending to do at season's end if not before. It's the Albion way, sorry but news about lining up a player to sell doesn't rank as good news in my book although I'm sure the club's accountants love it. I wouldn't mind if we actually had a clue how to replace the players we sell. Since Poyet left we have been dogshit in the incoming transfer market.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
I have to say as a fan of many years I am getting SICK of being patronised by the Albion.

'Oooh' big announcement coming soon.

If it's not a player who can improve our terrible league position then I'd like to offer the club a big festive F**K OFF!

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I have to say as a fan of many years I am getting SICK of being patronised by the Albion.

'Oooh' big announcement coming soon.

If it's not a player who can improve our terrible league position then I'd like to offer the club a big festive F**K OFF!

Have the club said anything ? Or is it just Naylor?

The constant stream of output about stuff to buy is getting rather irritating though. Suppose no one would care if we were winning games, but when you're at the bottom and the club tweets 10 times a day about getting 15% off an away shirt, it does tend to grind your gears.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
I hardly think the League are going to increase the punishment for those that fail FFP given that 75% of Championship clubs recently voted to up the annual loss limit from 8m to 13m. I'd also be very surprised if ANYONE has actually failed FFP. Charlton recently announced our FFP losses at circa £2.8m, and I struggle to see how any club could lose triple that (as they'd need to in order to go over 8m). Time will tell, though...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here