Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

40 something Goldstone Northstanders does anyone know what happened to John Saw/Sore?

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
yes be great to meet up. ill get in touch with gaz abt sorting something out maybe. if gazs still goin to sham.

He's gonna ring me tonight . I know he hasn't got a ticket .

Is Pursey back with 'em yet? The last gig in Brighton was cancelled due to bad ticket sales. Mainly because they sacked Pursey.

rudeboy

Sep 17, 2008
apparently i was on tv walking past the camera last night on bbc south today with the blue henri lloyd on, although i didnt have the heart to tell keith i had it on though. he didnt notice that thank god lol

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
gerryjohnmalcolmgaryinf.png

Last pic in the continuing saga of Mr Soar and Mr Balchin and ....er Dinky Di
England away ,world cup warm up in Helsinki 1982 . Taken in the observation tower of the Olympic Stadium .

dsc_0827.jpg

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
He's gonna ring me tonight . I know he hasn't got a ticket .

Is Pursey back with 'em yet?

Yes it the original 70's line up
Jimmy Pursey
Dave Parsons
Dave Tregunna
Mark Cain
or so we are lead to believe.
I'll be there.
SPE are supporting.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Crikey had forgotten all about that flag, wonder whatever happened to it! Those were the days!

Beachy I see Gary Balchin lots of places too, I'm sure he's the one that's in those pics and he's definitely still very into the Albion.

Last time I saw him was Rochdale away last season and at Stockport and Oldham - he goes a lot.

Rochdale - what a canny coincidence !

rudeboy

Sep 17, 2008
Last time I saw him was Rochdale away last season and at Stockport and Oldham - he goes a lot.

Rochdale - what a canny coincidence ![/QUOTE
i thought you'd gone away beach hut lol. just going on what he told me 2 months ago. alright i will rephrase it, hardly goes anymore.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
For the record I was at that game in Helsinki as well, bloody hot and was talking to Dave Watson and Keegan after the game in the reception area of the hotel the England team stayed in as we bunked in there.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Greg Cuthbert was in some of those photos - I haven't seen him in years. Does anyone know if he watches the Albion anymore?

Diver Dave

Aug 22, 2011
Shoreham by sea
Great pics, good to see some of the old faces from the past, is that little bloke sitting down with the cap on in the 5th picture down on thread 48 called Tony, i remember him form the old days, think he came from Worthing, is he still around

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Great pics, good to see some of the old faces from the past, is that little bloke sitting down with the cap on in the 5th picture down on thread 48 called Tony, i remember him form the old days, think he came from Worthing, is he still around

Otherwise known as Guppy - I still bump into him in Worthing occasionally.

seaguller

Oct 1, 2011
Brighton
Good to hear from you all, even if I'm not too sure who you all are (hiding behind your online monikers).
More great pics with some faces I haven't seen for years - Stew from storrington, Dave Damen, Gary Cushing, Berl, poor old Phil Dooge y mas.
Guppy still goes to a lot of matches & the last time I saw Greg Cuthbert was years ago, he was married & living in Worthing.

Say "Hi" to Gary B.

Tuitt/Bergamo/Tillson : - the count is 177 countries plus 34 territtories.

Rochdale : - You walked past me after the Palace debacle. Sorry I was too busy to chase after you. Next time.

John

P.S. I have no recollection of that flag! But what a frightening crew we look, massed behind it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here