4,000 Villa tickets sold so far

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If this system was fair new applications for blue membership would be frozen until tickets allocated to existing members. But it appears the club wants to make money from 'new members' at the expense of existing members.
When we move to Falmer you'll have to upgrade to platinum if you are a white member currently to get the same deal. All businesses do this , as in "brand new customers only", its called marketing.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Not surprised at all that Villa won't give us an extra allocation.

For the sake of say an extra 1000 tickets (£10k max), they would have to move existing Villa ticket holders, perhaps get in extra stewarding etc etc. Too much hassle for pennies.

Best of luck to everyone in the scramble for the remaining tickets, I'm not looking forward to the binfest which awaits.

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
Tickets should be season ticket holders,then whats left, its back to good old Queue system,lets see how loyal some fairs are when they are forming an orderly queue outside the shop from mindnight,its fool proof system then there is no arguing, about who deserves ticket and who dont,im prepared to do,but i question many others.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
The honourable LE2....

if you read my post, the 1st thing I say is 'no idea'

The honourable kingcole...

if you read my post, you'll see I quote you as saying you have "no idea" :dunce:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
What's going to happen if there are, say, 12,000 season ticket holders at Falmer. Hope those of us that have had one for 15 years get priority!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Tickets should be season ticket holders,then whats left, its back to good old Queue system,lets see how loyal some fairs are when they are forming an orderly queue outside the shop from mindnight,its fool proof system then there is no arguing, about who deserves ticket and who dont,im prepared to do,but i question many others.

not entirely foolproof , what about all those fans who live in say Eastbourne or Worthing and cant get to the ticket office ? What happens to the queue when they have to be dug out of the snowdrift ? :lolol:

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
not entirely foolproof , what about all those fans who live in say Eastbourne or Worthing and cant get to the ticket office ? What happens to the queue when they have to be dug out of the snowdrift ? :lolol:

I live in LA and im not crying,if i wanted a ticket that bad,i would get there not matter what,slept outside the Goldstone and would be prepared to do it again if i was sure to get a ticket.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Yay!

Obv ticket office now closed, but it took 2 mins to upgrade both me and lad over the phone and then we logged on and bought.

you have until 5pm tomorrow to get upgraded and avoid the hassle wednesday morning.

I honestly got the impression there might not even be more than a handful of tickets (if any) left for Wednesday - hence the no brianer to go blue before.

i really think thats crap,there will still be around 2000 on wednesday and most who get online/go shop at 9 will get tickets! the impression i got in shop earlier was we will prob sell out by thursday...because thats what he said!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
For those fans who have booked train tickets on the assumption the remaining Villa tickets would go on general sale still travel up and go to Molineux in the home end instead ?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Don't think i'll bother applying now:p

To be honest most villa fans would prefer to play us than some boring miniscule club like blackburn who probably had about 300 fans at the previous round at villa park.I would expect around 8-10k applications from us:wink:

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Can’t be bothered to buy a white membership as I was originally on the away membership scheme but for some apparent reason I need to spend another tenner for a white membership.

What happens when we move to falmer? New Stadium so we’ll change the ticket system again and have yellow instead of white, etc etc etc.

It’s like a f***ing stealth tax. Bollocks to that. I’ll just purchase a ticket from the Villa ticket office and sit in their end.

I’ll take loads of pictures of the Faithfull albion behind the goal and put them up on here.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I wouldn't worry if you are applying in a group and have to wait or simply haven't ordered yet. We won't sell out until maybe Sunday/monday. I wouldn't bother panicking, they have taken over one week to sell 4000 so they aren't going to sell 2000 in just over a day.
Yeah but when you,re a super gold member/season ticket holder fan you surely don't need to rush do you.Its the whites that will soon rush:D

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Just hope a Black, Asian person doesn’t go into the shop and ask for a ticket, Can just picture it now, Good day sir, what can we do for you? I’d like to purchase an Villa – Brighton ticket please. Are you a member of season ticket holder? No I’m not, sorry sir, but we’re only selling Tickets to white members now. :wink:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Just hope a Black, Asian person doesn’t go into the shop and ask for a ticket, Can just picture it now, Good day sir, what can we do for you? I’d like to purchase an Villa – Brighton ticket please. Are you a member of season ticket holder? No I’m not, sorry sir, but we’re only selling Tickets to white members now. :wink:

:lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
What's going to happen if there are, say, 12,000 season ticket holders at Falmer. Hope those of us that have had one for 15 years get priority!

By that time we should have a ticket office big enough to run an loyalty scheme.

Doubt it'll happen though.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007

Exactly! Look at the amount of worry and complaints about this game, wait until we're at falmer and if no loyalty scheme exists and we get another big away tie it will be mayhem.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Its not difficult to set up a loyalty scheme, the club jsut seem not want to do it, I guess it means they can make more money by doing it this way

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports