Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Certainly noisy there.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I see Boycott and Mattew Hayden had a row on TMS yesterday. Wonder why Boycott didn't hit him. Oh that's right, he only hits girls

As an - American - mate of mine has just pointed out, if Boycott did beat his missus it must have taken HOURS.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Anyone know what the f*** Cook was playing at there. He had a warning with the ball before and then just played a nothing shot at that one. Twat.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Jesus, Engalnd cricket just makes you want to weep sometimes, 'sake, first batsman can't even manage double figures, Lords could just have been a blip

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
With no Pietersen it's all about Strauss, what a HUGE wicket it is.

With 52 overs remaining we should post another 170-180-odd runs today, and if Strauss is still there at the close then things should be looking very promising.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Come on Piers, surely even you can't disagree with me on this one! He is rubbish.

Now watch him get 150 not out....

I do not think we have a number 3, simple as. Ideally we should open with Strauss and Banger and have Cook at 3.

Bopara has talent, has probably tried to play like Pietersen too much and needs to play more like Collingwood, for the moment.

24/09/08

Jan 19, 2009
BN1
i can see Ian Bell getting 50+ today.

has a lot to prove, hopefully he can do it.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
i can see Ian Bell getting 50+ today.

has a lot to prove, hopefully he can do it.

I hope not to see Bell bat today. If we lose a wicket our best number 3 of the last year Jimmy Anderson will come in

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports