Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3rd Ashes Test Match: Edgbaston - 30 July to 3 August

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
If you missed Prior's catch ... it was more or less IDENTICAL to the catch made by the Toshiba puppet in the ads that Show Sports 3 are showing.

Sweet :thumbsup:

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
I think the first LBW for Anderson was a bit debateable as it did swing a lot, even in real time that looked like there was enough doubt that it was sliding down. The Johnson one though seemed like a fair call to me, certainly not an 'appauling decision'. I know with Hawkeye it's going over but in real time no matter how often I see it, it's out. Height didn't even cross my mind. Certainly evened up from some poor ones the other way round

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
What a lunch break in the pub, loads of wickets!!!!

Priors catch for NOrths wicket was unbelievable, HUssain and Willis wont be happy with that!

Johnson's time in the test team is looking bleak, if they dropped Hughes for being shit, then Johnson has to go. Depends how he bowls on this pitch this afternoon I guess

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
1302: LUNCH Aus 203-8
That's the end of the session - standing, bawling ovation from the Edgbaston crowd, and if the smile on Strauss's face gets any bigger he'll swallow his own ears. Anderson and Onions lead England off the field - waving to the air-punching masses. Seven wickets for 77 runs in that stunning two hours. Remarkable.

That is the best line ive seen since "Ponting has a face like a kid has just unwrapped a toaster at Christmas" :clap2:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Oh, yeah, what a feeling, when Anderson is seeming :yahoo:

Lionel-Richie-performing--001.jpg

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
What with the dropped catches and the lbw decisions that have been turned down I'd say the Aussies are lucky to have 250 on the board.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Everytime we look like we are invinsible and are going to dominate and thrash the Aussies, we do something ridiculous to spark a flurry of shitness which results in us looking like not winning a one horse race. Hopefully Bopara hasnt just started that rut!

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I see Boycott and Mattew Hayden had a row on TMS yesterday. Wonder why Boycott didn't hit him. Oh that's right, he only hits girls

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Flintoff getting some schtick on cricinfo

Flintoff to Hilfenhaus, no run, much too wide. Flintoff's travails today continue. He looks about as enthused as an asthmatic tortoise

Flintoff to Hauritz, 1 run, worked to leg

Flintoff to Hauritz, no run, touch wide and left alone

A beery, afternoon cheer greets Flintoff who's wheeled into the attack. He doesn't exactly look like he's gagging for it, to be honest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here