Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3pm sat 26th

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
If it's Swansea, i'll bet £10 it's a sell out.
If it's Arsenal, i'll bet my left bollock it's a sell out.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
because it could be a good game for football fans, whoever wins the replay, considering 4 are to be shown?

Leeds believe football fans like watching them, would you believe. They're wrong. And so are you, and all of us. Not everyone wants to watch Brighton every game.

It's the fa cup 4th round against a premiership team. Nothing wrong with the prices

Exactly, the prices are high but so is the quality. Arsenal or Swansea, both quality football teams.

i think the club should of reduced the prices

Why should they have? Newcastle aren't as attractive as Swansea/Arsenal, and it is a round later. Why should it be cheaper?

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Who will take a chance on their ticket. On general sale before we know who we are playing. This will sell out before the replay.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
I have it on good authority that if Arsenal beat Swansea then our game will be televised and date and kick off time will be changed.

ESPN and ITV will not confirm the final schedules until the replays have been played.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I have it on good authority that if Arsenal beat Swansea then our game will be televised and date and kick off time will be changed.

ESPN and ITV will not confirm the final schedules until the replays have been played.

The club should state this if true prior to selling a ticket in my view

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton

The club should at least put this in the article

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea

They won't change it, they will probably announce the rest of the TV ties tomorrow

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Better hope that if we get Arsenal we do not get a draw. Arsenal will charge you over £60 to sit in their stadium.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here