Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3pm sat 26th

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
why couldnt we charge these sorts of prices i know we are not play sheffied utd we are playing swansea or arsenal
look at what reading our charging for there fa cup 4th round

Are you cking mental?! Surely you've just answered your own question. It is ARSENAL. That is why we are charging the going rate!!

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
I really can't understand attitudes on here. Why is it all Paul Barber's fault that we have drawn two Premiership sides and choose to charge the going rate? We are a business, as we were at the Goldstone, Gillingham and Withdean. Nothing has changed. We are customers!!

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Erm, that statement from the club just says that the FA have confirmed that we ARE not one of the games chosen for TV.

Which at this moment in time is true.

However, if three games are still to be chosen, and the TV are (sensibly perhaps) waiting for the outcome of the replays before deciding which games to show, how on Earth do the FA or the club know for certain at this moment that we won't be selected following the replays?

I notice they dodged the question about whether it might be changed in the future, by simply repeating the statement about the FA.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Not a televised game so a 3pm fixture it is :O

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Erm, that statement from the club just says that the FA have confirmed that we ARE not one of the games chosen for TV.

Which at this moment in time is true.

However, if three games are still to be chosen, and the TV are (sensibly perhaps) waiting for the outcome of the replays before deciding which games to show, how on Earth do the FA or the club know for certain at this moment that we won't be selected following the replays?

I notice they dodged the question about whether it might be changed in the future, by simply repeating the statement about the FA.

B*ll*cks!

The fa cup live games

:moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here