Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] £30m offer for Levi Colwill rejected

dinoj

Oct 6, 2012
So what? Alirezah Jahanbakhsh looks like Messi MkII in this clip -

Clue: he wasn't Messi MkII - and neither should we be looking at Rangers players to strengthen our defence. Our not-quite-good-enough-for-us defenders strengthen Rangers' defence, not the other way round!

Ajax (who know a thing or two about scouting) didn't buy Bassey because he wasn't good enough for Rangers.

The idea that there are no players worth looking at in Scotland is obviously wrong. Haven't we all been singing the praises of players plucked from the Paraguayan and Ecuadorian leagues, to name just a couple?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Tomorrow's Grauniad claiming Chelsea are after Caicedo AND Ugarte. Anyone else get the feeling they're trying to play games as vengeance for us having their pants down?

Colwill + £50m for Moises seems about right. Chuck in Sanchez for another £20m if they're down for it.

Would be a shame to see him go to such a shit club but looks like he is leaving anyway 😢

Last edited:

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Caicedo, Ugarte, Fernandez.
That's a nuts midfield.
I really wish Chelsea would f*** off.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Tomorrow's Grauniad claiming Chelsea are after Caicedo AND Ugarte. Anyone else get the feeling they're trying to play games as vengeance for us having their pants down?

Colwill + £50m for Moises seems about right. Chuck in Sanchez for another £20m if they're down for it.

Would be a shame to see him go to such a shit club but looks like he is leaving anyway 😢
No he ain’t going to Chelsea. Not for Moises. He can do so much better

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Caicedo, Ugarte, Fernandez.
That's a nuts midfield.
I really wish Chelsea would f*** off.
They only own one of those players tho

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

Moises wanted to go to Arsenal in January. I would very much doubt that he signed a new contract with us so he could end up at Chelsea.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Who was the Ukrainian chap RDZ wanted? Does he play left side central defence? Apologies if covered already, I do scroll back a few pages…

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Who was the Ukrainian chap RDZ wanted? Does he play left side central defence? Apologies if covered already, I do scroll back a few pages…
That's what I was think. Would prefer Colwill but if he is too expensive he will be a good option.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Moises wanted to go to Arsenal in January. I would very much doubt that he signed a new contract with us so he could end up at Chelsea.
He was dazzled when a big club came in for him for a considerable salary hike. I'm not sure how Chelsea coming in for him would be any less dazzlement.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
He was dazzled when a big club came in for him for a considerable salary hike. I'm not sure how Chelsea coming in for him would be any less dazzlement.
Arsenal have Champions League football next season, have a pretty strong squad already, finished 2nd and with a little strengthening could challenge for the title again..

Whereas Chelsea... didn't and look a long way from doing so this coming season.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Arsenal have Champions League football next season, have a pretty strong squad already, finished 2nd and with a little strengthening could challenge for the title again..

I appreciate that. If I were a young player from a poor nation I would rather go to Arsenal than Chelsea given the choice. Likewise, I would rather quadruple my money and go to Chelsea than stay at Brighton. And with Potch at the helm, a top ten finish is possible next season!

:wink:

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis

If Arsenal sign Declan Rice I'm sure they would also love to sign Caicedo but I'm not sure their budget will stretch to almost £200K for 2 players.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If Arsenal sign Declan Rice I'm sure they would also love to sign Caicedo but I'm not sure their budget will stretch to almost £200K for 2 players.
You think Rice will cost them only £80K ?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
They were 12th. No European football. Money and a mess. If he is dazzled by that they deserve each other

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I appreciate that. If I were a young player from a poor nation I would rather go to Arsenal than Chelsea given the choice. Likewise, I would rather quadruple my money and go to Chelsea than stay at Brighton. And with Potch at the helm, a top ten finish is possible next season!

:wink:
Then you are money-driven only. Bye

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here