Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

?????????

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Thought it mite of been jack butland,
Oh! F1 BUT was the registration. Ok that makes a bit more sense.

But sorry to piss on your parade. There is no ****ing chance in hell that Jack Butland is signing for us. Premiership move. England squad regular. Massive wages. Why would he? Especially if he's upgraded from an Audi to a Ferrari since January....
[tweet]422758478491693056[/tweet]

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Yeah sorry for confusion the number plate was F1 BUT and heading in Amex just thought I would pass it on as jake butland was first thing that sprung to mind when I looked at the car

:thumbsup:

Sorry for bringing up the faint possibility that you couldn't tell your Ferraris from your Veyrons. Butland, huh? An interesting one. Or Jenson Button, ofc - now that would have to be a coincidence, shirley...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That number plate is on a 2005 Ferrari so unlikely to be a footballers I would have thought, they like NEW glitzy flashy things don't they?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
That number plate is on a 2005 Ferrari so unlikely to be a footballers I would have thought, they like NEW glitzy flashy things don't they?

Probably getting a new Mulberry store at the Amex

Is there a website where you can find out such snippets of info? To be clear: the Q about the Mulberry comment presupposes that you know the name of the person who owns it...

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I also saw a Ferrari, on Sunday at Silverstone....not sure what it was doing there mind.

Make of that what you will.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Tsk tsk - you sure it was a Ferrari? It's been widely reported that Afzal Kahn owns "F1" and put it on his red Veyron. Out of interest, Kahn is, inter alia, a property developer. I'm sure that people can draw their own conclusions, ranging from retail park development through hotel development to coincidence, depending on their appetite for conspiracy...

Oh, for those interested in such things, he apparently turned down £6m for the plate...

Yeah sorry for confusion the number plate was F1 BUT and heading in Amex just thought I would pass it on as jake butland was first thing that sprung to mind when I looked at the car

Is there a website where you can find out such snippets of info? To be clear: the Q about the Mulberry comment presupposes that you know the name of the person who owns it...

Site is www.askmid.co.uk - per the site (motor insurance database) the registration F1 is on a Bugatti. So either the OP mistook a Ferrari for a Veyron, or there is an uninsured Ferrari driving around Brighton.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Probably getting a new Mulberry store at the Amex

If you are refering to the person who I think you are; is he not part owner of Crawley town FC? I know he has a Bentley with licence plate spelling his surname and rumour was that he had a yellow Ferrari Enzo with private plates (I have not seen the car personally).

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Site is www.askmid.co.uk - per the site (motor insurance database) the registration F1 is on a Bugatti. So either the OP mistook a Ferrari for a Veyron, or there is an uninsured Ferrari driving around Brighton.

F1 BUT is on a 2005 Ferrari. F! may be on a Veyron

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I've double-checked and HB&B didn't start this thread. Weird.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here