2nd Test: Australia v England at Adelaide

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
And there go the Ashes - What the matter with them why can't they just be patient

I can't really blame us for losing like this and playing like this. When you have two of the biggest c**** in word cricket today. (Michael Clarke and Mitchell Johnson) so called sledging and trying to stir trouble. You would expect our bottle to go?

For me this series is truly over after the debacle of Brisbane and I'm waiting for the fists to fly maybe not after we lose today, but definitely maybe at Perth.

Like Geoff Thompson said last week in the Times, he is extremely worried there could be a on field fight!!!

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
I can't really blame us for losing like this and playing like this. When you have two of the biggest c**** in word cricket today. (Michael Clarke and Mitchell Johnson) so called sledging and trying to stir trouble. You would expect our bottle to go?

For me this series is truly over after the debacle of Brisbane and I'm waiting for the fists to fly maybe not after we lose today, but definitely maybe at Perth.

Like Geoff Thompson said last week in the Times, he is extremely worried there could be a on field fight!!!

It been going on for years, it would have to be pretty low stuff to cause a fight. I don't get the way we are playing though we seem scared and I've never understood why we havent been doing the same to them and worry them. We need to pad up and protect and take a few hits so we get used to it.Get rid of the fear of getting hurt

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Am I being totally naive, what is up with the aussies? The chance to go 2 - 0 and cheer your team on, but there seems to be no one there? :moo:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
It been going on for years, it would have to be pretty low stuff to cause a fight. I don't get the way we are playing though we seem scared and I've never understood why we havent been doing the same to them and worry them. We need to pad up and protect and take a few hits so we get used to it.Get rid of the fear of getting hurt

It definitely has been going on for years, but not this extreme. The mentality Darren Lehmann has made these Convicts is just plain wrong and embarrassing. In all my years of watching Cricket and playing it. I've never seen a Umpire have to step in and push a Bowler away like last night, it was downright disgraceful.

Also in the Brisbane test, when Michael Clarke said to Anderson get ready for a broken arm! What kind of sportsman says that type of thing on a field of play? You don't walk up to a random guy in the street and say your going to get a Broken Arm in a minute do you?

Where will that put you probably in Hospital!

The ICC shouldn't of fined him the 20%. They should of banned him for this test. But they didn't and I don't expect them to do it for Johnson either, only a 20% match fee again.

It is down right bollocks!

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
It definitely has been going on for years, but not this extreme. The mentality Darren Lehmann has made these Convicts is just plain wrong and embarrassing. In all my years of watching Cricket and playing it. I've never seen a Umpire have to step in and push a Bowler away like last night, it was downright disgraceful.

Also in the Brisbane test, when Michael Clarke said to Anderson get ready for a broken arm! What kind of sportsman says that type of thing on a field of play? You don't walk up to a random guy in the street and say your going to get a Broken Arm in a minute do you?

Where will that put you probably in Hospital!

The ICC shouldn't of fined him the 20%. They should of banned him for this test. But they didn't and I don't expect them to do it for Johnson either, only a 20% match fee again.

It is down right bollocks!

Just the Aussies - they don't like it back at them.

We normally are too nice, When Warner had all that trouble over here with Root we just did the right thing and instead of piling in on him we said that we were sure the Australian authorities will sort him out. if the boot was on the other foot the aussies wouldn't leave it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports