Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2nd Test: Australia v England at Adelaide

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Words fail me, the captain of England caught trying to hook Australias best bowler.....why why why ? how stupid ? I think this lot have completely blown a fuse, it's insane. Wear a few, leave them down the leg side, don't chase them outside off stump and wait for the bad ball. Can we do that ? probably not.

Just saw a lovely programme on BBC4 about Glen Campbell and he said that drink and drugs went to his head and that he was " So low I had to reach up to touch bottom " that's pretty much where we are now,

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Jim Maxwell " The stage is set for Kevin Pieterson to score 350 "

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Even if it does rain it dries out so quickly out there that not many overs will
be lost.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Ah well, bed time now. Another one bites the dust.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Copied the Captains example almost exactly. Can we just forfit this now and concentrate on the next test?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Words fail me, the captain of England caught trying to hook Australias best bowler.....why why why ? how stupid ? I think this lot have completely blown a fuse, it's insane. Wear a few, leave them down the leg side, don't chase them outside off stump and wait for the bad ball. Can we do that ? probably not.

Just saw a lovely programme on BBC4 about Glen Campbell and he said that drink and drugs went to his head and that he was " So low I had to reach up to touch bottom " that's pretty much where we are now,

Big fan of Glen Campbell, used to love cricket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here