2nd Test: Australia v England at Adelaide

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Yes, England haven't been up to much but you don't see genuine pace bowling like this very often these days. He's beat proper batsmen for pace repeatedly. Hats off.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
............... thing is, he'll be a bit tired for the follow on. (Johnson, not Bell)

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Monty's faced more deliveries than Stokes, Prior, Broad, Swann & Jimmy added together!!! Only 3 of the entire team make double figures!!!!

:lolol: :lolol: I'm not even angry now, negativity!? Ha ha my previous posts have boarded on ridiculously generous on how shambolic this bunch of over hyped wrapped up pampered bunch of a disgrace this lot are.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
People said par was 400!!! :lolol: :facepalm:

3rd innings of an Ashes and still we can't make 200. This is getting beyond the realms of humiliating now...

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
People said par was 400!!! :lolol: :facepalm:

3rd innings of an Ashes and still we can't make 200. This is getting beyond the realms of humiliating now...

That's that then, Australia to bat the day out for an unbeatable score and to show us how it is done.
Giving their bowlers a rest for a 2 x day assault to make it 2 - 0 :nono:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Got up about 15 minutes ago, and I was actually nervous turning the telly on. Now I know why. :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports