Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2nd npower test Lords 16th-21st july

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
He hasn't got the technique, temperament or intelligence to play test cricket against good sides. As soon as we lose a wicket we're basically two down. He's got to go, and soon.

This. I wanted him to succeed but can't see that he's going to. Bell back next test I reckon.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
by the way good score for england...the ball was swinging and Prior got a good ball as did kp...cook and bopra got found out and freddie is not the player he was.Strauss top innings today....450 tommorow

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
This. I wanted him to succeed but can't see that he's going to. Bell back next test I reckon.

hopefully they may take a punt on a player thats not got a central contract and go for Moore, hes been in good nick all season

:hopefully:

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
I know he only got 2 today, but what price on Ed Joyce getting in the test team before the end of the summer?

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
hopefully they may take a punt on a player thats not got a central contract and go for Moore, hes been in good nick all season

:hopefully:
No, he hasn't. His hundred against the Aussies for the Lions was his 1st of the season.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Originally Posted by vulture
why women should stick to ironing.....................

Pathetic reponse, shows how far your brain can compute....

Well said tedebear. There is washing, cooking and cleaning that he forgot to mention.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
No, he hasn't. His hundred against the Aussies for the Lions was his 1st of the season.

yer yer, If you followed cricket outside of SkySports news you'd realise what a ridiculous statement that was !!!

shwoody1

May 18, 2009
lewes
time kp (the best player by a country mile according to most)batted at three and drop bopara down. he will learn just needs to calm down a little.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
time kp (the best player by a country mile according to most)batted at three and drop bopara down. he will learn just needs to calm down a little.

Thats a non-starter I'm afraid as KP said HE wants to bat 4 and I fear everyone is afraid to tell him anything different in case he flounces and goes back to Sarf Africa or goes to India

shwoody1

May 18, 2009
lewes
Thats a non-starter I'm afraid as KP said HE wants to bat 4 and I fear everyone is afraid to tell him anything different in case he flounces and goes back to Sarf Africa or goes to India

i always thought he had every confidence in his ability and enjoyed responsibility
being ex captain! i just wonder sometimes if his heart is really in it.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Originally Posted by vulture
why women should stick to ironing.....................

Well said tedebear. There is washing, cooking and cleaning that he forgot to mention.

Yawn - when you wish to talk cricket let me know...or is it that you don't understand it - or don't wish to be embarrassed by an Australian Female??

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The series so far has been between 2 rather dull sides i think ,does not seem the same without Mcgrath and Warne who would have made easy work of the top 5 english swishers today,i mean for gods sake its the second test and i havnt seen a mouthed f*** off you pommy twot from any austrailian until a few posts above :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here