Goldstone
This really has been done to death.
Yet it doesn't get boring.

Amazing.

56876940.jpg
Epic.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
German have it right in so many ways. Top nation.

Ah yes,they've always enjoyed being orchestrated in large numbers. Those Nuremberg rallies were quite something. Uber alles

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Isn't that stand converted to seats for European games ???

Indeed, capacity is reduced for European games to accommodate seats which flip down, then for legue games they flip the seats back up and increase capacity by about 20% I think

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Not one of them left early for the bus either!

Was thinking that too. But seriously what an inspiration German football is for way it's played and as a spectacle. The way forward for the beautiful game. Europe has taken a lot from English football and the Premier league but it's definetley time for us to sit and take notice because there's waves coming out of Germany right now.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
only four out of the 18 Bundesliga clubs last season suffered net losses. Overall league profit was €55 million after taxes, and revenue rose to €2.08 billion.

In 2001, the German Football League (DFL) implemented legislation that required every 1. and 2. Bundesliga club to have a youth academy. These rules were very specific, including even a minimum for the number of floodlights clubs must have illuminating their training grounds.

Oct 25, 2003
The success of german football at the moment is what happens when you do poorly in a tournament and don't blame the ref or the manager

Germany did poorly in 98 and 2000 with ageing squads. They had a look at themselves, realised what was wrong and did something about it.

This incredible production line of players they have at the moment are a product of that

Meanwhile england are very much playing catch up, after years of heel dragging

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
The success of german football at the moment is what happens when you do poorly in a tournament and don't blame the ref or the manager

Germany did poorly in 98 and 2000 with ageing squads. They had a look at themselves, realised what was wrong and did something about it.

This incredible production line of players they have at the moment are a product of that

Meanwhile england are very much playing catch up, after years of heel dragging

Good shout. It looks like they've forced all their club football to be built on solid foundations - no debt and good youth policy.

Our FA is so toothless it can only implement superficial changes for the benefit of the media - St Georges Park for instance.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
As long as there are ground regulations stipulating the requirement to be seated then there is nothing the club or any of us can do. If you want it so badly I suggest you get writing to the F.A and ask them to change their rules, until then you're just moaning pointlessly about something without doing anything constructive to solve it. If the F.A received 500,000 letters then they would have to raise the issue and get the ball rolling.

Basically, please stop whining like a child

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
As long as there are ground regulations stipulating the requirement to be seated then there is nothing the club or any of us can do. If you want it so badly I suggest you get writing to the F.A and ask them to change their rules, until then you're just moaning pointlessly about something without doing anything constructive to solve it. If the F.A received 500,000 letters then they would have to raise the issue and get the ball rolling.

Basically, please stop whining like a child

This

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What, whinging about why we can't stand? ???
Ah - I think I may have misunderstood the OP. I thought it was just saying how great the site of those Dortmund fans is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here