Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

210 minutess + PENS

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
As I wander around the expansive concourses at the Amex on the 28th, supping on a freshly drawn pint of finest ale, looking at all the smiling faces in a packed to capacity (again) state of the art stadium. I will be nervously anticipating a match against top premiership opposition and contemplating how far the Albion have come in such a short space of time. I will reserve a smug chuckle for the paltry dwindling palace fans in their crumbling shitpit stadium some of whom bizarrely still think they have the better deal and are in a better place than the Albion. It's taken a while but finally I can honestly say that there is not one thing about palace that surpasses or is better than the Albion and there is not one thing about their poxy nomark club that I envy. The facts are undeniable, the Albion are bigger, better and have a brighter future, Palace? An irritating turd of a club that sticks to the bottom of our shoes.
But done you at the Amex good and proper... The one thing that must hurt the most, suck on that!!!

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
A palace fan with 6.6k posts on a rivals message board and posting numerous tiems during a week day.

Niceeeeee

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
A palace fan with 6.6k posts on a rivals message board and posting numerous tiems during a week day.

Niceeeeee
All in the name of fun!! You should be embarrased that a Palace fan posted more than you on your own clubs forum....Call yourself an Albion fan or are you one of those who has come out of hibernation with the other 18,000 this season?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
All in the name of fun!! You should be embarrased that a Palace fan posted more than you on your own clubs forum....Call yourself an Albion fan or are you one of those who has come out of hibernation with the other 18,000 this season?

Are you one of those 5k that went to old trafford but not the 250 who went to Barnsley the following week? And you call us plastic...

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
But done you at the Amex good and proper... The one thing that must hurt the most, suck on that!!!

Can't deny you done us at home however that was the only cup final you will win this season. It hurt for a while but the slow inexorable demise and decay of your club gives me much more long term pleasure than one result.

Fantastic stadium rammed to capacity every home game, a team that likes to play football and is holding its own in their first season back in the Championship, a high profile manager delivering the goods, a chairman putting his money where his mouth is rather than blowing hot air out of his arse like that used car salesman Parish, a state of the art £15+million academy and training facility on its way and a bright future - I'm more than happy to suck on that thanks! Name me one thing Palace has that I ought to be jealous or envious of????

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm really surprised to see a Palace fan post yet another thread with a spelling error in the title....

Fourth round, who have you got?

Where are you in the league table?

finlaych

Apr 16, 2011
Brighton, United Kingdom
Screen shot 2012-01-15 at 19.37.42.png

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Crawley, a team who occupied the same position as Wrexham currently do this time last season, knocked out Swindon, Derby County, and went down to a single goal defeat at Old Trafford in last year's FA Cup.

Why does anybody think (a) the Wrexham game would have been easy and (b) that we're bothered now, seeing as we scraped through? It's better than Derby managed.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade

HAHAHAHAHA, rating someones support on how many posts they have on an online forum :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here