Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

210 minutess + PENS

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
watching Paddy McCarthy lift the League Cup.

You got an away tie for the next round of rioting then and planning to visit the north west?

We were poor last night but we're still in it and got a plum home tie against premiership opposition, you'll have to wait until the third round draw again, unless you get relegated.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
What are you on? Take another look at their starting 11 on the night, a team very worthy of beating Palace on their own turf. Never heard so much rubbish.
I'd continue this, but I've got to go to school now....:wave:

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
To despatch Non league Wrexham :lol::lol::lol:

You really are punching above your weight in the Championship :thumbsup:

We're certainly punching above you, so what does that say?

D

Deleted member 22389

To despatch Non league Wrexham :lol::lol::lol:

You really are punching above your weight in the Championship :thumbsup:

We must be on your mind all the time. Our slick passing, our slick manager, our slick stadium. Keep trying to put us down, we will come back stronger.
We have far bigger fish to worry about at the moment.

I see agent Murray is going about his task as we instructed.

Last edited by a moderator:

If I, for a moment, ever thought my team were pretty awful in a match - one thing that is always guaranteed to correct my perspective is to hear from a supporter of a team that is worse, and has to watch our progress because they are OUT of the competition :lolol:

Derby County 1-0 Crystal Palace Round 3 Pride Park Stadium (10,113)
cheerio cheerio etc :wave:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
OMG Biggest excuse I could ever read, clutch at straws why don't you....
Yes, it's far more likely that we are in fact a non league team that have somehow performed at a mid table Championship level for half a season by accident.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Supporters of plucky little Palace were always going to come on here after that. Once Cardiff have dispatched them with aplomb in the nothing cup, they'll have nothing to crow about. Below us in the league, out of the cup, struggling for goals, shit crowds, shit ground.

With all that to look forward to, watching your arch rivals struggle - but ultimately prevail - against a non league side must seem like a marvellous victory by proxy. I haven't cringed as much since our fans sang Ooh aah Cantona at Selhurst - about 8 years after the event.

dac1980

Sep 20, 2011
My money is on Cardiff, Palace were lucky in the first leg...at home, All the pundits were saying Palace were lucky and they expect Cardiff to go through but what do they know...
As we all know Brighton did not play well lst night but still won, you gotta take that whatever, a win is a win however long it took and however badly you played, if we win the FA cup (not likely i know before Palace fans jump on my back!!) will it be engraved underneath Brighton and Hove Albion 2011/2012 "but they didn't manage to win every game in style smashing a non league team on the way!!!"

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Crystal Palace - 90 minutes away from Wembley , 3 seasons away from League 2 obscurity.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
As I wander around the expansive concourses at the Amex on the 28th, supping on a freshly drawn pint of finest ale, looking at all the smiling faces in a packed to capacity (again) state of the art stadium. I will be nervously anticipating a match against top premiership opposition and contemplating how far the Albion have come in such a short space of time. I will reserve a smug chuckle for the paltry dwindling palace fans in their crumbling shitpit stadium some of whom bizarrely still think they have the better deal and are in a better place than the Albion. It's taken a while but finally I can honestly say that there is not one thing about palace that surpasses or is better than the Albion and there is not one thing about their poxy nomark club that I envy. The facts are undeniable, the Albion are bigger, better and have a brighter future, Palace? An irritating turd of a club that sticks to the bottom of our shoes.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Palace 90mins from a Wembley final and still their fans come on here concerned about our fortunes. That shows real love.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here