Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

21 unbeaten then lose 3 in a row

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
We had one winger today and he didn't do that well. Add KLL (on form) and they have a problem - they double up on Ajaz and we have a space for Murphy.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Disappointing sequence of games due a quite horrendous series of injuries to first team starters. No team would be performing with so many players out. Bit of a rest now, players returning (Balders and KLL for the next league game probably), two new signings already in and the window open where we'll almost certainly do some business. Time to regroup and go again. Glass half full, slump over, onwards and upwards.

Last edited:

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
To be fair. We had 7 players out today and still completely dominated Wolves, just like we did against Ipswich. Even when we have 7 first team players out injured, It looks to me like we're only one/two players away from absolutely spanking these teams we've dropped points to.
I completely agree, I'm not wetting the bed, just putting things into perspective, I don't even think it's goal scorers we're lacking, we are lacking creativity in bundles with, Bong, March and Lua Lua all out. That brings us nicely back to my point, strength in depth.

Hard to be positive after last six games isn`t it..

Why? We hardly deserved to lose those last two games. We have also lost them with our 3rd choice right back at left back and a guy making his championship debut at centre back. Everyone is clearly tired having had the amazing start to the season and half the first 11 out injured. People need to get a grip it's a fantastic season and we are having a blip just like every other team has or will.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Blew it with Gus, blew it with Oscar and now looking like we blowing it with Chris Hughton

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Blew it with Gus, blew it with Oscar and now looking like we blowing it with Chris Hughton

Because we've lost three games in a row? How long have you been watching football?

upnorth

Jan 1, 2016
Too many draws in that unbeaten run. Second place will be at least 4 points ahead of us, probably 5 points. Think that will be too much make up. Especially if we keep drawing games.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I have missed these 3 home games - back for the next one. I take full responsibility and am sure it will be a win again now that I am back.

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
What is happening now is what other teams supporters have said would happen , and media people i.e. Mark Lawrenson , but I believe not because of the same reasons .
Let's get some signings and our injured players back and let's get going again and shove their words back down their throats !!!

We can do it !!!!!

upnorth

Jan 1, 2016
What is happening now is what other teams supporters have said would happen , and media people i.e. Mark Lawrenson , but I believe not because of the same reasons .
Let's get some signings and our injured players back and let's get going again and shove their words back down their throats !!!

We can do it !!!!!
I hope you are right.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
The people I feel most sorry for are the half season ticket holders like me! I've seen 2 draws 2 wins and 2 defeats now...IN THE SEASON WE'VE SET A NEW UNDEFEATED RECORDS FFS! :) I curse this club, for all the bloody misery and heartache it's caused not to mention cash down the drain. Sakes...

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I have missed these 3 home games - back for the next one. I take full responsibility and am sure it will be a win again now that I am back.

You and I need to swap places. You don't do the lottery per chance do you? :)

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Loved every minute of this season, we're in the top 6, aways have been lively fun and I got an extra £1 change after buying my beers this afternoon.

Barber IN.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
let's put a different perspective on all this.... 25 games into the season and ONLY 3 losses... Probably too many draws but sitting 4th in a competitive league against clubs with bigger spending and better squads.... Has to be seen as a success. In the 3 losses only one team actually outplayed us....

Let's be positive about what we have. We have lost something that is true but IF we had played the like the last 20 minutes for more of the game AND a bit of luck we would have won...

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Loved every minute of this season, we're in the top 6, aways have been lively fun and I got an extra £1 change after buying my beers this afternoon.

Barber IN.

Liar. No way can anyone have enjoyed the last few games without being drunk. Ow hang on, that's quite likely. Move along. Nothing to see here...

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
let's put a different perspective on all this.... 25 games into the season and ONLY 3 losses... Probably too many draws but sitting 4th in a competitive league against clubs with bigger spending and better squads.... Has to be seen as a success. In the 3 losses only one team actually outplayed us....

Let's be positive about what we have. We have lost something that is true but IF we had played the like the last 20 minutes for more of the game AND a bit of luck we would have won...

We had more than our fair share of luck in first half of season. Lady Luck owes us nothing. I'd rather Sir Scorer took over from here on :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here