Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

21 unbeaten then lose 3 in a row

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
It's a site about opinions. If you don't like it. Don't post on my thread. Happy new year.

If it's about opinions, then why do you keep using the word 'facts'?

Dan The Man

Sep 27, 2011
Mile Oak
It may feel like it but I don't think the wheels are off, they are just flat and need pumping up again...it will be fine once we've recruited and got our injured players back....today our defenders came closest to scoring, Bruno and Dunk, which echoes last season, with Zamora, Manu and Hemed not really looking like a threat. more goals from strikers is what we need, and it helps if our own defence doesnt gift goals (even though it is (was) Christmas)....

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Even Alex Ferguson would've struggled picking a winning team from our injury hit squad today.

Let's just be thankful the Transfer window is just arriving.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Tony needs to get the cheque book out lively before this season turns into a disaster.

It's safe to say that this 2015-2016 season will never be viewed as a disaster in the years to come.

A missed opportunity, perhaps. But a disaster? Never.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
In fact its quite clear from previous threads you've started that you are just a Wum, trying to get a reaction, also known as an attention seeker, what happened did mummy drop you when you were a baby?

I'm not on a wind up. I'm unhappy. Certainly not looking for attention. The rose tinters are always going to say that

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Excellent... First binfest of the year!

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
I'm not on a wind up. I'm unhappy. Certainly not looking for attention. The rose tinters are always going to say that

You are a WUM, and certainly looking for attention, you've got form. Let's have a look at some previous threads you've started:
"Tony Bloom is to blame for the mess we are in"
"Why does Tony Bloom escape criticism on here"
"An apology to Gus Poyet"
"Oscar is a joke"
"Will we get parachute payments when we get relegated"

Either you're an attention seeker or just a ****
How can you be unhappy at the season so far?
Have a day off

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I don't think that we were in a false position. How many clubs have suffered injuries to 7 of their first team players? Even Middlesbrough would've struggled with that.

We should be in a really good position to have a crack at the play offs when May comes. There's not a single team that I wouldn't fancy us to beat when we're back to full strength.
I don't really disagree, but our downfall has been strength in depth, I'd say most of the top six probably have much stronger squads than us, over the course of the season it's the team that consistently wins games that achieves promotion, until we were cursed by injuries that was us, now we're paying the price.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I don't think that we were in a false position. How many clubs have suffered injuries to 7 of their first team players? Even Middlesbrough would've struggled with that.

We should be in a really good position to have a crack at the play offs when May comes. There's not a single team that I wouldn't fancy us to beat when we're back to full strength.
All that said, I still think, once we get a few of the important injuries back and I'd like to think we're in for a few decent signings, we'll still be there or there a outs come the end of the season.
Hopefully this is our bad patch, and we'll bounce back quickly.

I don't really disagree, but our downfall has been strength in depth, I'd say most of the top six probably have much stronger squads than us, over the course of the season it's the team that consistently wins games that achieves promotion, until we were cursed by injuries that was us, now we're paying the price.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

To be fair. We had 7 players out today and still completely dominated Wolves, just like we did against Ipswich. Even when we have 7 first team players out injured, It looks to me like we're only one/two players away from absolutely spanking these teams we've dropped points to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here