Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 2024 Asian Cup - Mitoma

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Has Kaoru arrived back in the UK yet?

I assured @Bozza that he would on the first available flight out of Qatar, but I fear I may be wrong.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Nice little addition for Saturday and a fit one at that
Legitimately can we fit all our attacking options in the squad if we come to a point where all (bar March) are fit?

Mitoma - back
Adingra - back soon
Fati - back
Pedro - fit
Enciso - back soon
Buonanotte - fit
Ferguson - fit
Welbeck - fit
Barco - back soon

It's getting a bit silly. Going to see some real talent not even making the bench. At least Europa and FA Cup will give us more games to rotate in and out.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Legitimately can we fit all our attacking options in the squad if we come to a point where all (bar March) are fit?

Mitoma - back
Adingra - back soon
Fati - back
Pedro - fit
Enciso - back soon
Buonanotte - fit
Ferguson - fit
Welbeck - fit
Barco - back soon

It's getting a bit silly. Going to see some real talent not even making the bench. At least Europa and FA Cup will give us more games to rotate in and out.

Am I weird when I literally get all slobbery and also have to adjust myself at the thought?

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021

Mitoma - back
Adingra - back soon
Fati - back
Pedro - fit
Enciso - back soon
Buonanotte - fit
Ferguson - fit
Welbeck - fit
Barco - back soon

This is it.

I can see the Spurs game this weekend, being the only time for the rest of the season where we don't make 3+ changes for the rest of the season. After that, we'll be back to where we were in the autumn with players being bought in and out with a view to being ready to manage a very large number of games in a short space of time.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
So what are you thinking on this? Mitoma back in from the start on Saturday? Or ease him back in off the bench?

The Colonel

Sep 4, 2023
Does the Asia Cup have a third place play-off to keep Son busy this weekend? If not, is it too late to arrange one?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here