Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***2013 Worlds Hardest Creature Competition-Semi Finals-Polar Bear vs Hippo vs Cassowary**

Semi Final 1

• Polar Bear

Votes: 59 53.2%
  • Hippo

Votes: 15 13.5%
  • Cassowary

Votes: 37 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I like to think about this competition as, "If I were faced by these creatures, which would I fear the most?".

I reckon the Polar Bear would finish it pretty quick, and the Hippo lacks subtlety so I back myself to get away from it. The Cassowary, however. Jesus, what could you do? Seriously? It could chase you down, peck the shit out of you and then allow you to run away so it could catch you once more and continue the bullying. That thing is HARD.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
cassowary_350x470.jpg

"You fackin' WHAT?"

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I like to think about this competition as, "If I were faced by these creatures, which would I fear the most?".

I reckon the Polar Bear would finish it pretty quick, and the Hippo lacks subtlety so I back myself to get away from it. The Cassowary, however. Jesus, what could you do? Seriously? It could chase you down, peck the shit out of you and then allow you to run away so it could catch you once more and continue the bullying. That thing is HARD.

Jesus Wept.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
VOTE CASSOWARY! Everybody knows that the Bird is the Word!

antitheists+bird+is+the+word.JPG

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Shaping up for a Polar Bear v Croc final. Actually the pair of them are so hard I can see them colluding to overthrow the human race and install a new world order.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004

I reckon the Polar Bear would finish it pretty quick, and the Hippo lacks subtlety so I back myself to get away from it. The Cassowary, however. Jesus, what could you do?
Kick its face off and walk away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here