Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***2013 Worlds Hardest Creature Competition-Semi Finals-Polar Bear vs Hippo vs Cassowary**

Semi Final 1

• Polar Bear

Votes: 59 53.2%
  • Hippo

Votes: 15 13.5%
  • Cassowary

Votes: 37 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
The Cassowary only seems to pick fights with items of FURNITURE, it is not in the same league as the man-eating Hippo or Polar Bear.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Polar Bear... OBVIOUSLY

Anyone who votes for that emu/turkey/ostrich thing is clearly insane.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
I know your thinking, surely that Polar Bear is harder than that Cassowary, but is it? Did you know that Polar Bears are almost gone, the ice is melting and one of the big reasons is cows farting which causes global warming!! I love this competition and it horrors me that the good people of NSC could be tricked into putting Polar Bears into the final making them officially one of the hardest creatures in the world when they are in fact not, the odd Cassowary may be killed by a dog but the PB fans are not telling you how many dogs the Cassowary has killed. Its just typical spin whilst they try to cover up the fact not just one Polar Bear but all of them could be taken out by one of these after a Vindaloo....

cow1.jpg

Not really hard at all is it??

VOTE CASSOWARY!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
It would be a DISGRACE if the split 'big animal' vote allows Joseph and His Technicolour Dreamchicken through to the final... it is further than it deserves already. It is literally dogfood. Casserole OUT.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;5422824 said:
It's a feathered DINOSAUR

.....that savages fruits, flowers, fungi, snails, insects, frogs, birds, fish, rats, mice.

They eat flowers ffs!

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
.....that savages fruits, flowers, fungi, snails, insects, frogs, birds, fish, rats, mice.

They eat flowers ffs!

As opposed to the hippo.........that eats grass?? ooohhhhh well hard!! or the Polar Bear that eats nothing for months?? because it is too lazy and needs a bit of a kip?

D

Deleted member 18477

the Hippo is a BEAST of an animal. the Hippo should win but the polar bear will win.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I know your thinking, surely that Polar Bear is harder than that Cassowary, but is it? Did you know that Polar Bears are almost gone, the ice is melting and one of the big reasons is cows farting which causes global warming!! I love this competition and it horrors me that the good people of NSC could be tricked into putting Polar Bears into the final making them officially one of the hardest creatures in the world when they are in fact not, the odd Cassowary may be killed by a dog but the PB fans are not telling you how many dogs the Cassowary has killed. Its just typical spin whilst they try to cover up the fact not just one Polar Bear but all of them could be taken out by one of these after a Vindaloo....

View attachment 38296

Not really hard at all is it??

VOTE CASSOWARY!

Well, we'd best all vote for the cassowary then. The cassowary that gets eaten by pet dogs and numbers the pig amongst its major threats. Yes, the pig. Not content to be eaten by pet dogs the cassowary is also under threat from pigs. How? They eat similar food and the nasty little piggies are eating too much so the big bad 'batshitmental' cassowaries can't get enough food. What does the cassowary do? Nothing. Zip. It lets the pig eat all the food without even putting up a whimper of protest. It then goes looking for some habdouts from humans where it is promptly killed by the pet dog.

The Cassowary is a farce of a contestant.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Well, we'd best all vote for the cassowary then. The cassowary that gets eaten by pet dogs and numbers the pig amongst its major threats. Yes, the pig. Not content to be eaten by pet dogs the cassowary is also under threat from pigs. How? They eat similar food and the nasty little piggies are eating too much so the big bad 'batshitmental' cassowaries can't get enough food. What does the cassowary do? Nothing. Zip. It lets the pig eat all the food without even putting up a whimper of protest. It then goes looking for some habdouts from humans where it is promptly killed by the pet dog.

That's a 10/10 post
Also pigs eat their eggs, would a hard animal be taking that shit? From a pig? I think not.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's actually responsible for ruining the integrity of the competition too. Hippo v Polar Bear would have been a semifinal to make the paying punters absolutely DROOL. Instead this fuckshit bird ruins the party meaning the sane people are voting tactically for the polar bear without giving thought as to whether the hippo is harder.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
It's actually responsible for ruining the integrity of the competition too. Hippo v Polar Bear would have been a semifinal to make the paying punters absolutely DROOL. Instead this fuckshit bird ruins the party meaning the sane people are voting tactically for the polar bear without giving thought as to whether the hippo is harder.

True. I was gutted when it clawed (no pun intended) its way back to a tie in the quater final. It's presence in the late rounds is doing this venerable competition a massive disservice.

The other semi is a pure gold classic though. Croc vs Honeybadger is always a magnificent battle.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It's the polar bear for me by miles. Of the other two, one is a bird (enough said) and the other looks like my mother in law and I never voting for her, the fat old trout.

Aug 23, 2011
"During World War II American and Australian troops stationed in New Guinea were warned to steer clear of Cassowary's"

Armies were with all their guns were warned to stay away from them, thats pretty hard.....

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
"During World War II American and Australian troops stationed in New Guinea were warned to steer clear of Cassowary's"

Armies were with all their guns were warned to stay away from them, thats pretty hard.....

I'm sure had they been stationed in the Arctic or around large waterholes in Africa they would have been told the same.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here