***2013 Worlds Hardest Creature Competition- Semi Finals- Honey Badger vs Crocodile***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Semi Final 2

• Honey Badger

Votes: 77 49.0%
  • Crocodile

Votes: 80 51.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stumpy Tim

ouch1.jpg

crocodile-eating-zebra.jpg

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
The overall winner MUST come from this battle. Two double hard creatures for sure.

you can take a croc out by holding its jaws shut with an elastic band, how hard is that?

I defy you to get within 100 yards of a Crocodile while holding your anti Crocodile device (rubber band) and see if it gives a shit.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I honestly can't decide. I've been a huge fan of the HB but those croc pics make it look mental.

I think i need to see evidence of the BADGER taking down something BIG.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Being hard is being able to dish out severe punishment but it is lso being able to endure severe punishment.

The crocodile can do both and then some.

It has the most powerful bite of any animal in recorded history. ( Crocodiles Have Strongest Bite Ever Measured, Hands-on Tests Show )

Once it has clamped it's incredibly poweful jaws over its prey, it drags it into the water and commences its trademark killing move(no other animal has a trade mark killing move) The Death Roll.

In terms of punishment, they can survive even with torn of limbs or tail. (Supersize Crocs - Crocodile Secrets of Survival | Nature | PBS)

On top of this is the fact that that 99.9% of all the species that have ever burrowed, slithered, crawled, walked, hopped, ran ,swam or flown on/over/in the earth have gone extinct. Nature, mother nature if you will, is the ultimate arbiter of who survives through the process of evolution and natural selection. The crocodiles have been around for 200million or more years. And for the last 80million years or so they have more or less stopped evolving. That is to say they've reached near evolutionary perfection. Nature cannot make them any better. It's what allowed them to outlive the dinosaurs. The dinosaurs, who lest we forget, are some of the all time hardest creatures. Yet whatever catastrophe it was that spelt the end of these fine beasts the crocodiles were impervious to it. They just carried on being the epitome of evolutionary perfection.

That is seriously hard.

And, as a bonus, they can go a year without eating.

Vote CROC

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Being hard is being able to dish out severe punishment but it is lso being able to endure severe punishment.

The crocodile can do both and then some.

It has the most powerful bite of any animal in recorded history. ( Crocodiles Have Strongest Bite Ever Measured, Hands-on Tests Show )

Once it has clamped it's incredibly poweful jaws over its prey, it drags it into the water and commences its trademark killing move(no other animal has a trade mark killing move) The Death Roll.

In terms of punishment, they can survive even with torn of limbs or tail. (Supersize Crocs - Crocodile Secrets of Survival | Nature | PBS)

On top of this is the fact that that 99.9% of all the species that have ever burrowed, slithered, crawled, walked, hopped, ran ,swam or flown on/over/in the earth have gone extinct. Nature, mother nature if you will, is the ultimate arbiter of who survives through the process of evolution and natural selection. The crocodiles have been around for 200million or more years. And for the last 80million years or so they have more or less stopped evolving. That is to say they've reached near evolutionary perfection. Nature cannot make them any better. It's what allowed them to outlive the dinosaurs. The dinosaurs, who lest we forget, are some of the all time hardest creatures. Yet whatever catastrophe it was that spelt the end of these fine beasts the crocodiles were impervious to it. They just carried on being the epitome of evolutionary perfection.

That is seriously hard.

And, as a bonus, they can go a year without eating.

Vote CROC

The GWS got shafted then?

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
The Honey Badger is so hard the most powerful military force in the world named a tank after it.

ratel.jpg

Attachments

• honey-badger.jpeg
    honey-badger.jpeg
    19.4 KB · Views: 116

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I honestly can't decide. I've been a huge fan of the HB but those croc pics make it look mental.

I think i need to see evidence of the BADGER taking down something BIG.

There is no picture of it. Because it never happens. They fight* bigger animals when cornered before high tailing it away. But they never, take one down.

*Part of their fighting style is to spray a hideous odour out of their arse. Or, in other words, they shit themselves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports